Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2008, 09:28 PM

Follow up to the why are dogs nuts thread

Dougal just discovered the inner part to Davie's Tardis, you know the bit that goes up and down and makes the woosh noise. Davie left it under our dining table, and Dougal spotted it...and promptly started barking at the scary toy! He hid behind me when it lit up and started to move (needless to say the woosh noise is lost on dougal).
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2008, 10:56 PM
Loki's scared of my son's Darth Vader mask. And of anyone who does a Darth Vader impression.
No dark side for my boy.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2008, 06:56 AM
With Skye it's those black monsters that come out at night and patrol the streets, all her hackles go up, but once she realises that they have given permission for her to pass them she's fine

(Black rubbish bags).

With Bruce it's the black hooded ones at night.....Hoodies in the park. They always get a good growl, nice and low. Just incase.

With Reah, not alot Probably the only things would be ''night walking (doesn't do) and Lay-bys, luckily we have none of them around here
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2008, 07:20 AM
lol i know mine are the same ,wllow is fine till you try to street walk her ,then every one every dog turns into a creepy scarey monster , dylan is fine till he hears the fire crackle or any small bang .... bon fire night to thank for that . i think he can feel that its aproaching as he seems to be getting all jumpy with any noise ,i wonder if he sees the dark night as a sign that the bangs will start soon
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2008, 07:37 AM
Diesel isnt really scared of anything in particular but Ruby was......Mia's girls world, you know the one with the hands, so you can paint her nails?

I think she thought it was a real person, she would bark like mad at it but wouldnt touch it
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2008, 09:53 AM
Oh i do love these threads, it's a comfort to know mine isn't the only scatty dog in the country
artemis
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-09-2008, 04:24 PM
Bought my Greyhound Milo (new arrival) a lovely pink fluffy pig that makes a cute "oink" when squeezed! He just loves fluffy toys, which reminds me there are at least six that need stitching up to prevent the stuffing coming out. Again! Well. Squeezed the pig. Oink Oink. Greyhound looked more than startled. Mouse the terrier went nuts! Major breakdown in the house! Eventually, Mouse was brave enough to stalk and kill the pig. After a great and brave battle, the pig was overcome. Much oinking and lots of growling. Still oinks but they aare used to it now! By the way. Perry the Norfolk Terrier and Hugo the cat just looked on in complete bemusement !