Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2022, 06:58 AM

Windy wet Wednesday 6th April 2022

Morning all. Yep wet and windy here. A day for staying in and reading. Unless you have something more exciting to do? Have a good one with whatever takes your fancy.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2022, 09:32 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Hope your new solicitor can bring your case to a good swift end Kelly. Shame too if your nice neighbour moves.

Yep same here too but I did manage my early walk with only getting damp round the edges. Nothing planned except taking eldest granddaughter to gymnastics tonight

Hope all are well. Take care
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2022, 10:23 AM
Thank you, I must admit both bits of news are bothering me.... just can't seem to get any good luck
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2022, 12:10 PM
Good afternoon all;

Lynn your last few days sounds lovely; what a nice break, how old is the pup? do you think you and your charge Betsy will be happy together when she comes to stay.

Griff All clouds have silver linings; hope these two do for you too.

Brenda Have a great day, may do some reading myself this afternoon.

Sue Hope your tooth has settled down; when do your younger two granddaughters come over and is you daughter in law enjoying it here.

Chris Hope all is good with Gary and cannot blame him for turning down the flats above the rubbish at least the heating issue will hopefully not be as urgent as we approach the summer.

Moyra Not sure if you are reading but hope all is good with you.

Have been to the vets this morning with Gert she is shaking her head and she has a bit of a sore right ear have some canural from the vets; got to just keep an eye on it no obvious sign of discomfort simply bit of head shaking so hopefully caught it early.

Other than that all good here hope the same with all of you.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2022, 12:15 PM
Reading a book called The Appeal. It's a bit odd , mainly done in emails being sent back and forth leading to a murder. Written by Janice Hallett.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-04-2022, 03:52 PM
Afternoon everyone, windy here too and had a downpour.
We booked the June holiday yesterday a large caravan type lodge structure we are off to Mundeslely (sp) in Norfolk with Mark,, Lauren, Joel and Freya for a week.
Mark has messaged Michael to see if he and Maca might be able to get over.
Only about 3 weeks and we're off to Madrid Michael has been in touch with Gorden trying to sort out cases and how many he wants to book an extra one for us knowing we will likely be bringing more home than going with.

Kazz hope Gert's ear clears up quickly. Yes we will get along very well with Betsy, they will drive over here one Saturday or Sunday before August so they can see our home, garden and of course make sure we are who we say we are and that Betsy will be happy when she visits.
griff such bad news Solicitor and then neighbours. I have everything crossed another Solicitor will take the problem on, I am sure they will but it's like starting all over again I guess.
Missed the bit about Gary and the flat Chris was he thinking of moving ?
Sue hope the tooth is feeling better and hope everything is settling down a bit with tall the running to and fro for the children.
brenda hoping you enjoyed your reading day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2022, 04:38 PM
I doubt either thing will be a silver lining Kazz, a six bedroom property......will end up as a rental of some description....the solicitor qualified in 2019 so lacks experience
Lynn, it's the same firm of solicitors, she is looking at the case and apparently the paperwork for court is in place.......I think it's just a case of her looking over things, checking everything is as should be and familiarising herself with the case, I am concerned as she doesn't have much experience and litigation isn't what she was doing previously
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2022, 04:48 PM
Does Gert have allergies? Just because mine started with her ears this morning....piriton given and she's o.k now. We stopped her immunotherapy last year ( think it was last year....might have been the year before) and she's been really good just the odd little scratch here and there.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2022, 10:29 PM
Good evening all

Luckily, although windy this morning, we missed the rain that came in within minutes of us getting home.

Lynn, they can't fix the heating in the flat he's in as they can't get parts as it's obsolete so the move is necessary. The flat he's in now will stay empty which is such a shame because it's lovely apart from no heating in winter and a water heater that gets the flat so hot in summer that it sets off the fire alarm