Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2021, 09:28 AM

Wow Windy Wednesday 08.12.21

Good Morning all

Windy here maybe tail end of the storm washing on the line and thought watch for rain but now had to pop out and double the pegs.

Toast this morning from my new toaster much better than under the grill I can potter around and not watch it.

Off out to Get some emulsion decided if I am doing the living room I am going all out ceiling coving wall skirting (while I still can) LOL taking the curtain poles down etc. Busy couple of days planned.

Chris I hope you get the wheat bags sounds like it may well work or ease your discomfort.

Moyra Hope all is going okay with you? how has Steve taken to your diagnosis?

Griff Sounds like a positive appointment and yoga sounds brilliant.

Brenda So pleased all is going well with the pup and the training, sounds like you are really enjoying it.

Sue Have the girls had a good night? are they at yours or at the house?
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2021, 09:54 AM
Good morning Kazz and all who follow

Hope the washing dries and does not blow away

The eldest is sleeping in with her dad as she is really missing home. Wanted to go back apparently yesterday. Just hope they will adjust soon. At the moment they are staying with me as the house is not ready. Will have to get the beds set up this weekend if not before and the lighting sorted as still have a couple of fittings to change and also the curtain poles and curtains to do. At the moment the girls are confined to the house until they get their PCR result back, hopefully tomorrow.

Wet here first thing but brightening up. Hair appointment at lunchtime and then nothing else planned

Hope all are well. Take care.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2021, 10:29 AM
Morning Kazz and Sue and all to follow. Sun is shining here so not put heat on as this is such a warm flat when the sun is coming through the front window. Yep enjoying the training keeps my brain busy and remembering things to do. Tesco coming today so that is such excitement. bg!! Sue the girls sound like my friend who I train with the pup, they still like snuggling in with mum. Hope they settle soon, I am sure they will. How long are they staying for? Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-12-2021, 11:24 AM
Morning, kazz,sue,Brenda and all to follow.
Very windy and cold here today. I am doing this on my phone my n and b keys on Chromebook have stopped working.

Kazz glad the toaster is working out well.
Sue hope the girls feel less homesick soon, a big upheaval for them they must be feeling out of sorts. .

Chris hope you find the wheat bag easily.
Brenda glad trainings going well.

Stay safe and well everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2021, 01:20 PM
Afternoon all
Oooooo, good luck Kazz! Sounds a big job
Sue, bless them, they must be missing their mum too. Hopefully when they can get out and do things it won't be so bad.
Lynn, get a USB plug in keyboard, saves you having to buy a new computer lol ( is that me being dead tight??)
Brenda, I am pleased you enjoy the training and thanks for my lovely card xx
Feeling sick....my own fault as I skipped chemo last week as I was in hospital, it will pass in a couple of days I am sure
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2021, 02:44 PM
Sue It must be so hard for them not having seen heir Dad for a while either new Country and without their Mom and sisters hopefully all will resolve it self best it can when her Mom and sisters get here and the house is theirs.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2021, 02:47 PM
Fantastic walk out with Gert she really enjoyed it was "riding the wind" according to "the walker" a chap who walks with two of those long poles.

Got all the stuff I need and and planning action should take me a day or so going slowly to emulsion the ceiling and coving and then do the skirting the next day the doors are oak so no painting have already cleaned them and will be oiling again.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-12-2021, 03:27 PM
griff a lifesaver. Just ordered should arrive tomorrow.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2021, 03:42 PM
Kazz wear a scarf on your head then you can paint the ceiling by using your head.lol!! Byee off to meet Margaret.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2021, 03:55 PM
Lol.... hope it works o.k Lynn, I will replace the mouse etc before I have to buy a new laptop...mind you, I literally just use my phone now
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >