View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2009, 08:37 PM
Thanks for this update Nicola, and I know how hard it must be for you seeing mum like this, I had it myself recently with my own dear mum, but she has got better with all the help you get in the hospital, the speech therapists, the physio, you will be amazed just how wonderfully your mum will recover, be it a slow process. It has taken 7 weeks for my own mum to be able to eat on her own, she had to be fed, and she can now walk on her own again with her zimmer, but of course, SHE is 84 and your mum is a lot, lot younger and stronger, so hopefully it will be a lot quicker for Eunice. I'm trying to give you positive hope, no matter how bad she might appear to you now, she will get better day by day I can promise you that.xxx
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2009, 08:41 PM
Thank you for finding the time to update us Nicola

As you can tell, your Mum is so well loved on Dogsey and with very good reason...I'm sure we don't need to tell you how special she is.

I do hope that the physio is able to help, but I also hope your Mum doesn't get too despondent/frustrated if progress is slower than she wants...sometimes our bodies just need a little longer to sort things out. xx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2009, 08:50 PM
Thanks for the update Nicola and please let your mum know our thoughts are with her and we can't wait to have her back with us fit and well. xx
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2009, 08:57 PM
Lots of love to Eunice and family xxx
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

16-05-2009, 08:57 PM
Helena 54

Thank you for that I am so sorry to hear that you are also going through the same difficultys and it is comfort indeed to know that such progress can be made as it seems so daunting when you see a loved one so changed from their usual self. I hope your mum gets better soon, I know is she could she would be sending much love to you as am I.
Take care and my thoughts and prayers are with you.xxx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-05-2009, 08:59 PM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Again thank you for your support, you really dont know how much it means to mum dad and I that you are all thinking of her.
Nicola, it's very good of you come on here and update us all, as everyone has said your Mum is well loved on here and for good reason. As Helena has said there are so many wonderful treatments available now and I just know your Mum will be back to normal very soon. I am looking forward to your next update next week.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2009, 09:01 PM
Thank you for being so kind in letting us know about your Mother.

We, all here hope that she will improve very soon and till then our thoughts and prayers are for her.
She is a lovely lovely lady xxxxx
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2009, 09:03 PM
Thank you Nicola for the update. Sending all my thoughts and prayers to your mum and family. x x x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2009, 09:13 PM
Thank you so much for the update Nicola. I'm very happy to read that Eunice is making small but positive progress, and am sending loads of healing vibes to ensure it continues.

Please give mum a gentle hug from me

x0x
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2009, 09:25 PM
Thank you for the update Im VERY pleased she is doing ok. I met Eunice at Crufts, a nicer lady you couldnt ever know.
Page 5 of 16 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »