Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2008, 09:52 PM
Oh no big hugs from me.
You dont know what the pain is, so it could be an emergency you need to tell them how bad it is so you can get checkedd out, you will have to wait till monday if you still feel bad over christmas unless you want to sit in A&E
It could be flu or stress of christmas!
I hope you feel better soon and have a better night to night.
My O/H always pretends not to hear really gets on my nerves it is very selfish really I alway get up
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2008, 06:25 AM
I totally understand where you're coming from with the snoring problem. I snore like a pig and eventually Baz (OH) and I decided on separate bedrooms - best thing we ever did.

As for your aches and pain - doctors asap please - not sure why you're hesitating, but that needs to be your next step.

Night sweats? I know all about them, thanks to the menopause.........

Big hugs hon - you must try and get it sorted for your sanity

x0x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2008, 06:57 AM
Get yourself off to the Doctors....and when they say ''Is it an emergency'' you say ''YES''

Now off you go...................hope your better soon xxx
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2008, 11:32 AM
There is so muchnasty bugs going about just now I expect you have caught one or more (but I am no doc) my mum, my pals dad and her hubby all in bed with chest pains and nausea.

As for the panic attack you have my sympathy that was probably a mix of illness (which can bring on a panic attack as you worry about what is really wrong) and also the lack of sleep (I speak from experience!) and also the stress of having to be sociable and happy just coz its christmas.

I also know about the snoring and wish I had a 2 bedroom flat as I often sleep on sofa. My Oh has tried beconase nose spray and breathe easy nose strips together it helped a bit but not a lot - I have finally convinced him to go back to the diocs in the new year after throwing a major hysterical wobble 3 nights ago!!

Go see the doc and get yourself checked out, explain all about how you are feeling, how exhausted you are and how you had the panic attack.

Big hugs and hope you have managed to get an appt.

X
Tish's mum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-01-2009, 03:42 PM
Hello everybody. Thanks loads for all the lovely replies, i have been unable to get on for a few weeks due to an internet problem.
Just thought i would give you an up-date. I went to see a dr on xmas eve, i was told the pains in my ribs were due to coughing to hard, he prescribed me pain killers. I wasn't very happy about this because i felt like he wasn't taking me seriously and he didn't give me a thourough check-up, plus he wasn't my gp, just a locum.
Well two weeks later and i can hardly move, the pain is immense and i had difficultly breathing. Anyways yesterday i went back to my doctors and got an appointment with my own very warm GP. He gave me a Proper check-up, with the sweating, shivering and pain he has diagnosed Pluerisy. He has put me on anti-biotics, i'm only on my first day so i am hoping i will start to feel some relife soon...it hurts!!
Thanks again.
Kerry x
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2009, 03:56 PM
sorry to hear you are suffering so much. I injured my neck new years eve morning and then got labrynthitis again (an on going thing) so I know how rubbish you feel. Did you manage to go to woodley dog training last night? i was there just about lol. Hoping your feeling better soon and looking forward to hopefully seeing you at woodley

Mel x
Dale's mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-01-2009, 04:06 PM
Sorry to hear you're having such a miserable time. Hopefully now you're on abs. you'll start to feel a bit better soon. Such a pity to get something like this over the holidays.
Tish's mum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-01-2009, 04:48 PM
Hi mels. I had an email from Elaine and i have filled out the registration form, i'm hoping it's not too late. I have been too ill to get there, but hopefully next week! P.S i have short hair and my Tish is a little terrier bitza looking doggie...just so you can say hi! lol
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2009, 04:54 PM
Originally Posted by Tish's mum View Post
Hi mels. I had an email from Elaine and i have filled out the registration form, i'm hoping it's not too late. I have been too ill to get there, but hopefully next week! P.S i have short hair and my Tish is a little terrier bitza looking doggie...just so you can say hi! lol
well I have red hair shoulder length we are in the beginners class as Zeita is older but i will be there early and you are allowed to watch other classes so hopefully catch you sometime. The induction last night was good the trainer seems really knowledgeable
Tish's mum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-01-2009, 05:04 PM
That sounds great, i can't wait.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2