Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2009, 05:41 PM

Beagle for sale

My Mum just spotted an ad on the net (she looks at these just to wind herself up I think) and spotted an eight month old Beagle, lemon and white markings for sale in our area. I remember the woman with the cute beagle pup a few months back when Rio was tiny. She got him from a breeder somewhere in Cumbria. She was worrying that he was aggressive because he had 'growled' at her daughter's friend. The pup was three months old at the time and the woman admitted that the child was 'boisterous'. It's definitely the same dog that's now for sale £550. I wonder what the breeder would think about one of her pups being sold on a second hand goods website? How can people give up on their dogs like this? I could no more give up on one of mine than I could my children!
pingu007
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-04-2009, 05:53 PM
poor pup...hopefully it will get a better owner.

If i was a breeder this would be my biggest worry 'loosing contact' with a pup, as some 'pet' people would just sell dog on rather than return to breeder...even if thay had signed a contract forbiding this.

it's happened at our rescue too where animals have been 'passed on' and we no longer know where they are....