View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cristina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-12-2008, 01:23 PM
Good for asking me....sorry for not saying this before i ask for help, my mistake.

The way that i see...and we done it all the time also is when somebody decide to donate to our organization every mounth, that person for us is somebody involve in our work, somebody who want to know and need to know all the news....what we do with money if somebody is adopted....is exactly what i am expecting from someaone who adopt a dog or a cat from our shelter.

To buy food is no problem as long we have with what to pay it are some companyes who bring the food with transporting including in price and they do all the time a good price for food too.
Cristina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-12-2008, 08:46 AM
Billy`s sad story

The wounds he had at his paws were very deep and it looked like that they wouldn’t heal anymore, especially that his paralyzed legs did not fight to heal the wounds. Thus, tissues got infected and there was the risk of degenerating into septicaemia. We had to take him to a clinical hospital where his back legs needed to be amputated. Now, Billy is fine, we arranged a special place where he seems to be happy.
Billy’s got a wheelchair and now walks alone without getting hurt. He’s very happy about that and very happy also for his new shelter where he can walk more.

Billy before operation:

Billy to the operation:

Billy now:

Cristina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-12-2008, 06:11 PM
Good news...Foxy have a chance to be adopted....tomorrow we will know for sure

Cristina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-12-2008, 08:43 AM
Foxy is staying....the girl who wanted to adopt him, change her mind, dont know why
Cristina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-12-2008, 05:00 PM
Cristina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-12-2008, 09:07 AM
We wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR and if here are people who would like to help us i will write here our post address:

ASOCIATIA DE PROTECTIE A ANIMALELOR MINIS
SAT MINIS NR 118D
COMUNA GHIOROC COD 317137
JUDETUL ARAD
ROMANIA

if each member could send 2 £ it would really mean a difference, are who send us a donation,what they did was send cash in an envelope warpped regular printer paper around it. It made it fine.

OR
we have account in euro, more details here http://www.apam.ro/index.php?x=pag&id_pag=5
CandyKooKoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-12-2008, 09:46 AM
Keep up the good work Cristina, sorry I am not in a financial situation to be able to help as I know every bit helps. I am a foster carer, groomer and money raiser (I sell things donated on my market stall) for CYDRA here in Cyprus as it is my way of helping.
Happy New Year to all in Romania.
Cristina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-01-2009, 09:03 AM
If somebody want to help animals from our shelter have a look here on this blog or on our web page organization

http://animalprotection-victoria.blogspot.com/
Cristina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-01-2009, 09:19 AM
Yesterday, after 16 years of life, the heart of our lovely TITA stop, we loved her so much and i do hope
that the last 8 years from her life, since she was near us, that we done her happy and helped her to forget
the hard period that she have it before, to forget that cruel people who abandon her when they found out that she is pregnant.
She was on the street, give birth to her babbies...it was in the year of 2000 and we found her. She was so inteligent, the only think that was missing is that she didnt talk.
We bring her and the puppies to our shelter and later when the puppies grow up, the puppies were adopted and but TITA didnt have chance of adoption so she was staying here.
She was like our kid and yesterday when she past away she let a huge empty in our heart, i miss her so much and now all the memories with her are in my mind
and i am crying and crying

TITA when she was on the street

TITA after we bring her home with her puppies

TITA 7 years ago with Bella,Meddy,Linda,Pusa and mum

TITA with Diesel,Biby si Bella

TITA 6 years ago with Bella and mum feeding her

TITA in september 2008

Cristina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-01-2009, 05:07 PM
WSPA just reply to my letter and they write me :
we are planning an assessment trip to Romania in the second half of 2009.
However, due to the current global economic crisis, we are experiencing
very severe budget cuts this year, so the trip is not confirmed.
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >