Originally Posted by dog_geek View Post
They should all be battered!!
Defo..But we all know they dont need to fear any hard core punishment
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2011, 02:44 PM
It started out in Tottenham after a peaceful protest about police shooting a man last thursday. Then later on some youths decided to riot and then youths in other parts of London have decided to start just for the of it.

Some are saying its a reaction to them having no opportunities and being poor ect. IMO its cuz they are scum and dont give a damn about anyone else and they think they are clever.

Just to add, the shoot man was a known crack dealer and involved in gangs.
so its about the police killing someone but people have somehow interpreted it as 'because they are poor' they are rioting?

Well, I knew nothing of it til now and it seems this one has arm and legs.....
dog_geek
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-08-2011, 02:51 PM
Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
so its about the police killing someone but people have somehow interpreted it as 'because they are poor' they are rioting?

Well, I knew nothing of it til now and it seems this one has arm and legs.....
To be honest I dont think anyone really knows why they have started doing it around different parts of London and in Birmingham.

I dont think most of them who are doing it actually have a reason to be doing it. They are just copying in a mob mentality because they are enjoying it, getting free stuff and no one is stopping them.
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2011, 02:54 PM
To be honest I dont think anyone really knows why they have started doing it around different parts of London and in Birmingham.

I dont think most of them who are doing it actually have a reason to be doing it. They are just copying in a mob mentality because they are enjoying it, getting free stuff and no one is stopping them.
so is it gang warfare or something or is it just thugs who may or may not have plenty money, they just like causing mayhem and injury? so people have come up with their own reasons?
dog_geek
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-08-2011, 02:59 PM
so is it gang warfare or something or is it just thugs who may or may not have plenty money, they just like causing mayhem and injury? so people have come up with their own reasons?
They have been gathering people to join them in the riots via fb and twitter. I imagine there's gangs involved, as I said theres no clear reason why they are doing it other to cause destruction and getting free stuff out of the shops. There were pics on the news of people coming out of currys carrying big plasma tvs and they cleared out the mobile phone shops.
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2011, 03:00 PM
They have been gathering people to join them in the riots via fb and twitter. I imagine there's gangs involved, as I said theres no clear reason why they are doing it other to cause destruction and getting free stuff out of the shops. There were pics on the news of people coming out of currys carrying big plasma tvs and they cleared out the mobile phone shops.
the companies will phone and disable the handsets.....

so there isnt any reason then, just bad folk
dog_geek
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-08-2011, 03:13 PM
the companies will phone and disable the handsets.....

so there isnt any reason then, just bad folk
As I said there doesn't seem to be one real reason. The few that they have interviewed have said it is because of the lack of opportunities. And then others have said its because they hate the police and have no respect for them.

If you ask me they have serious mental health problems.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

09-08-2011, 03:13 PM
Police using plastic bullets tonight - good!

Still think the army needs to be sent in - these suckers need to be taught a lesson!
dog_geek
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-08-2011, 03:14 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post

Still think the army needs to be sent in - these suckers need to be taught a lesson!
Plastic? should be metal!!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-08-2011, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post

I agree completey.

Army, water cannons and a heavy handed response.
Page 11 of 47 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 > Last »