Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2009, 10:58 AM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
Ouchie! I bet your eyes did water.
Mummy's scabby nose holds no fascination for the little tinker He's probably more interested in today's walk
Your right there it's near 12 o'clock and he's already done 5 circles of the garden and dining room
Originally Posted by Harleygjc View Post
rofl! that sounds alot like the level of sympathy I get from my lot, as I have feet problems due to my disability I sometimes loose my footing and if one or the other are under my feet I go one of two ways I could either stumble and partly fall in which case I get a dumb look as if it's my fault for falling near em or, if I stumble and touch em I get a filthy look as if I did it on purpose! either way I can't win.
I know that look is priceless, he's just knocked one of our chickens in the pond....the look of ''what you doing in there'' was priceless not the look the chicken gave him i can tell you
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Oh ouch, know what you mean. I've lost count of the number of times I've bent down just as they jump up and head butt me in the nose, and yes it does make your eyes water lol!
Becky

The crack of heads too, always hurts us more than them
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2009, 11:23 AM
Oh I've had Dougal butt my nose by accident a couple of times while he and Brian are playing, and Dougal's head is hard! Much ouchness! Dougal just carries on wanting to play while Brian is desperately trying to see if my nose is bent out of shape or bleeding. I've had it broken before at Judo so it squishes a little which saves a lot of hassle, not pain but a lot of hassle.
Labman
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-05-2009, 12:19 PM
The Thursday before our daughter's wedding, our year old black Lab jumped up poking our son in the eye with his nose. With some make up, the eye hardly showed in the wedding photos.

Monday at work he was telling people, you should see the other guy, he is black all over.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2009, 12:31 PM
Oh boy, that sounds so painful......

Hugs hon - hope it's better soon xxx
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2009, 05:48 PM
Whoops - I'm not surprised that brought a tear to your eye.

You'll have to teach him to give kisses like a snake - keep his mouth shut
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2009, 07:20 PM
o dear know ,how you feel . i remember dylan doing the same thing ,to me . i cried lol ,it really made my eyes run
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2009, 07:32 PM
Youch, bet that stung!!

Reminds me of when Ozzy accidentally broke my nose. I bent over to get his toy at the same time as he jumped backwards.

Rottie brick-head versus my nose was no competition really You know to this day I cannot understand why I ran all the way down the hall to the bathroom to sort it, when there was a sink right next to where it happened in the kitchen!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-05-2009, 07:52 PM
Ouch hope the nose is feeling better today.

Aren't their heads hard ?
Merz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-05-2009, 08:00 PM
Painful! I remember when one of labs. came head to face with my brother-in-law-the lab. broke my brother-in-laws front teeth he wasn't amused as you can guess-still mentions it from time to time
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2