Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-11-2011, 11:23 AM

A strange bat eared creature

Looking quite grown up now! Becoming a typical russell, far too smart, far too untolerable of anything, an absolute gobs****, and perfect at playing a meek wallflower when it means gaining attention or treats, much like her original predecessor...I do often wonder why I willingly have put myself through it all again

Where did the hand sized puppy from the stables go!
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2011, 12:02 PM
Oh she is gorgeous!! I did laugh at your description of her though, think her and my terrier are twins!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-11-2011, 12:13 PM
She is absolutely gorgeous and I love those ears !
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2011, 12:16 PM
Oh and my Lily has an identical friend too!

Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-11-2011, 12:47 PM
Thanks both, I should know better than to complain but she is quite a pain in the backside at times, as they all are ! She's quite contrary in the fact she would argue with her own shadow, yet she's quite a reserved quiet soul with us, and has the most irate yet typical russell trait of totally ignoring whatever you tell her, and doing iot her way, I.e the OH calling her and the dog ignores her and runs over to someone else, much to her dismay! She is a total law un too herself, everything is Dulcie's way, there isn't another option she Is a lovely and pleasant little soul though, she's no trouble reallllllly, spends her days asleep upside down or mooching around, with occasionally a bit of pestering at walkies time or the exhibition of sheer uncontrollable excitement at someone coming through the front door which is greeted by her whole body shaking in excitement like a rocket charge up to be followed by her lurching at full pelt too said unsuspecting visitor and on occasion sending droplets of pee all over everywhere as her whole backend moves at 100mph, I do wonder why I accepted her from my farrier friend when she's everything like my first..but smarter!
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-11-2011, 12:54 PM
I should also add she has a lust for dancing with death; taking on the in-laws very large, very non dog friendly cats as a tiny six week old puppy lead to getting a very nasty bite on the underside of her jaw which naturally got infected and septic at which the vet questioned whether such a small feeble creature would make it which naturally, she did. Jumping out of the window of the car as she was riding shotgun on my lap in the passenger seat, I was convinced I'd open the door to a mortioofying sight yet the combination of only going slowly as was leaving the cul-de-sac and the fact she is a jack russell (parsons, jacks, all the same!) thus undestructable equated to me seeing a very bewildered little thiong scampering off home, and the final brush with death came only days ago when upon disapearing down a hole it subsequently collapsed, ran to get spades, dug down convinced she'd be suffocated..to hear a very angry barking coming from farther down the field, and from another opening came a very muddle and p***** off gremlin. She really isn't as adorable and serene as she looks! Everyone is always fooled
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2011, 05:54 PM
Aww Bless So cute Thanks for sharing x
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2011, 06:08 PM
She's lovely
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran