Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2011, 09:22 PM

Pain in the butt owner.

when i took ben out earlier on we was walking along me just letting ben sniff about,(on lead) and all i could hear this idiot calling for his dog. this dog now just totally ignores all the owners commands, no re-call what so ever. mans yelling dog looks and just makes a bee-line for ben. so i tell it to clear off. the owners still yelling at the dog. so dog heads off to its next on-lead victim. and eventually the man turns up near me. i say have u got a lead for that dog?? he then tells me he will never put a lead on his dog as his dog is well trained yea right, i say i think shes heading home. and in-between your home is a busy main road. the then says THAT MY DOG IS SO WELL TRAINED IT WONT EVER CROSS THE ROAD WITHOUT MY ORDER!!!!!!!!! oookkkkaaayyyy he then says my dog would cross the road before his. like to see it as bens on a leadwhen ever we are within 100yrs of the road. and then he says that his dog is so well trained it dont chase cats or the foxes.
i could feel myself getting quite cross by then. hes 1 of them ppl that likes to stand close to you (invades my body space close )
theres a few ppl who walk their dogs on the field if they see him they will walk in the opposite direction.
the mans an idiot. as i said a real pain in the butt.
and ben was really good. he just stood there.
kate_7590
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2011, 09:29 PM
Yeah the dog sounds really well trained, he probably trained it to completely ignore his calls did he?! Brill!

Well done to Ben for not letting it phase him