Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-08-2007, 03:02 PM

mad bomber dies

Well folks, the Kamikaze suicide bomber that tried to flatten Gasgow airport has shuffled off his mortal coil.

Good ridance !, what a pity he did'nt meet his maker 5 weeks ago, he could have saved us £5,500 , and a hospital bed that his carcase took up. and saved a lot of dedicated staff time and effort to save him.
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2007, 03:07 PM
i know hes a ******* but hes someones son,and his mother didnt drive the car,and yes he should have died doing it i think he frigged up,but at least he sufferd some pain.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2007, 03:09 PM
im so glad to read this that the feckin pig is dead , but like ZB says its his family that are left behind to grieve for his miserable ass , and for them we have to feel pity xxdk
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-08-2007, 03:12 PM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
i know hes a ******* but hes someones son,and his mother didnt drive the car,and yes he should have died doing it i think he frigged up,but at least he sufferd some pain.
Ah, but ZB, his parents will be PROUD of him, he's a martyr in their eyes, that's the really sad part.
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2007, 03:13 PM
maybe he is but its another son away in the name of what xx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2007, 03:16 PM
if they think he is a matyr denis then they are bloody fools , even if they feel the loss of there son they should in way take pride in what he has done xxdk
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-08-2007, 03:50 PM
Mixed feelings for me, on one hand he is dead and saving taxpayers money but on the other I would have liked him to suffer the pain burns victims suffer for a good few years
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2007, 03:53 PM
Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
Mixed feelings for me, on one hand he is dead and saving taxpayers money but on the other I would have liked him to suffer the pain burns victims suffer for a good few years
well said stormey xxdk
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-08-2007, 04:25 PM
With dogs we say 'Blame the deed not the breed' and for me that applies to humans too..

Something must have influenced that young man to commit what could have been a disastrous act ...maybe our foreign policy had something to do with it ...
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2007, 04:54 PM
I've got mixed feelings about this too. He shouldn't have commited the act that he did, and if he'd succeeded then there may well have been a lot of people who would have suffered horrific injuries or death, but by the same token I wouldn't wish anyone to suffer from severe burns regardless of what they have done. I hope he has now discovered the truth.
Becky