Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2009, 05:53 AM
Hi Snorri,

So sorry to hear of what has happened but pleaseed that things will be lookin gup for you.

You have both a financial and equiatable in terest in the property as well as belongings in the house. You are entitled to go back home anytime you want to. It may not be in hour name, but it is your home.

Good luck. Keep fighting. You will come out of this a stronger person having been granted what is rightfully yours.

Laura xx
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2009, 07:21 AM
Good luck with the glimmer Snorri, hope it develops into a full blown spot light!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2009, 08:42 AM
I hope that latest news from your pal down South has brought your spirits up Snorri. Still thinking of you and I hope you get back home soon.xxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2009, 09:48 AM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest View Post
Just had another call from my southern mate - IF what he tells me is correct, then I have her by the short and curlies.

Snorri

Fingers X'ed
I'm delighted to hear this.......

You go for it, honey x0x
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2009, 11:48 AM
Everything crossed here for you.....Good Luck x
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2009, 01:39 PM
everything crossed here for you Snorri......hope the glimmer of light shines nice and bright for you soon xxx
Woodstock
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-06-2009, 02:13 PM
Snorri - didn't want to read and run. So so sorry to hear about all of this, really hope your glimmer becomes a radiant dawn

xxxx
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-06-2009, 07:01 PM
She came swanning into the house this evening, and sickened me by petting the dogs and telling them how much she missed them. If she was going to miss them so much, she shouldn't have gone off and deserted them. Two-faced trout.

Snorri
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-06-2009, 07:17 PM
It is now becoming quite clear what she was thinking........
she was getting fed up of looking after a legless man and an old dog. While I was in hospital getting the amputations, she got a taste for living in our house alone. When the bl@@dy social worker started prattling on unnecessarily about the support I could be given if I were alone, she just thought "Fine! I can dump him on the community and have myself a nice easy life!" After everything I've done for her......(long story)

Snorri
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2009, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest View Post
It is now becoming quite clear what she was thinking........
she was getting fed up of looking after a legless man and an old dog. While I was in hospital getting the amputations, she got a taste for living in our house alone. When the bl@@dy social worker started prattling on unnecessarily about the support I could be given if I were alone, she just thought "Fine! I can dump him on the community and have myself a nice easy life!" After everything I've done for her......(long story)

Snorri
sorry but she sounds like a 100% cow. want us dogsey ladies to come up their and *talk* to her?? maybe some re-education in the error of her ways
Page 11 of 37 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 > Last »