View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2009, 10:57 AM
Thank goodness she has finally gone.......Now it will be intersting to see what David does.
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2009, 12:34 PM
I'd like to see Siavash win but I doubt he will. He hasn't been particularly interesting of late.

I think Rodrigo will win.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2009, 01:07 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
I'd like to see Siavash win but I doubt he will. He hasn't been particularly interesting of late.

I think Rodrigo will win.
I'd like Siavash to win too but I think Sophie might just get it
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2009, 03:11 PM
Judging by the crowd noise I think Sophie will win & Rodrigo will come 2nd...... Siavash 3rd.I think David will be out next, followed by Charlie.
Lisa's eviction was so boring I actually fell asleep! Why have How clean is your house woman on there - are they that desparate for guests!!
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2009, 03:40 PM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
Judging by the crowd noise I think Sophie will win & Rodrigo will come 2nd...... Siavash 3rd.I think David will be out next, followed by Charlie.
Lisa's eviction was so boring I actually fell asleep! Why have How clean is your house woman on there - are they that desparate for guests!!
I agree, couldn't understand why she was on the show!

Lisa was as exciting in her interview as she has been in the house - just a waste of space really imo

At one point I liked Siavash but he's starting to behave like a little girl, with all the hiding his head under the duvet business last night!!! Charlie is such a drama queen. I hope it is Rodrigo first, Sophie second
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2009, 03:49 PM
I hate these intervies Davina does now with those stupid guests. It was much better and to the point when she done it one to one herself with them. She was much tougher and to the point with them then.
Lisa wasn't made to feel bad at all last night or to realise what a b*tch she had been.
I think Rodrigo or Sophie will win.
I like them both but think Rodrigo would be a better winner as I think Sophie will get a lot of work modelling and make loads of money that way.
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2009, 04:17 PM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
I hate these intervies Davina does now with those stupid guests. It was much better and to the point when she done it one to one herself with them. She was much tougher and to the point with them then.
Lisa wasn't made to feel bad at all last night or to realise what a b*tch she had been.
I think Rodrigo or Sophie will win.
I like them both but think Rodrigo would be a better winner as I think Sophie will get a lot of work modelling and make loads of money that way.

She'll be needing some new hair extensions though
She's ruined her hair!!
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2009, 02:02 PM
Well its the final tonight! cant wait, i wonder who will win i have a feeling it could be sophie.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2009, 02:06 PM
Yes, I think it will be Sophie too. I think if Rodrigo hadn't had his temper tantrums he would have been a sure winner.
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2009, 02:35 PM
At least his temper tantrums were funny , Sophie has been completely boring . In fact I think it is the worst Big Brother ever . For the first time ever I don't actually care who wins
Page 30 of 31 « First < 20 27 28 29 30 31 >