View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 02:37 PM
Glad you are feeling well enough to be going back to work, hope Monday goes well for you.

I have been off for 2 days with stress/depression and have to be really careful about how many days off sick I have taken in the last rolling year as you get a warning letter if it hits a certain number. I have been told I will have to have an OHS referral due to being off with stress/depression. Hopefully your employer sounds more helpful! I am only stressed/depressed because my job has completely changed and I don't like my job now-not a good time to be looking for a new one though!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 03:00 PM
Originally Posted by Kicks View Post
Good luck for Monday, I sense an angry Cassie in the making
Thanks Hazel. She won't be happy

Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Sorry I also didn't know you had been off work for so long and I'm pleased to read that you're ready to take on the world again Dogs can be such good companions at times like this can't they I always think that it's the honesty you get with a dog that makes them so loveable. If only all the humans we have to deal with in work could be that honest. Keep us updated please.
Thanks Harvey. You're absolutely right

Originally Posted by suecurrie View Post
Glad you are now well enough to return to work and good luck for Monday.
Thank you

Originally Posted by Kerryowner View Post
Glad you are feeling well enough to be going back to work, hope Monday goes well for you.

I have been off for 2 days with stress/depression and have to be really careful about how many days off sick I have taken in the last rolling year as you get a warning letter if it hits a certain number. I have been told I will have to have an OHS referral due to being off with stress/depression. Hopefully your employer sounds more helpful! I am only stressed/depressed because my job has completely changed and I don't like my job now-not a good time to be looking for a new one though!
Thanks. Hope you feel better soon.
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 03:13 PM
So glad you are doing better! I hope you have a good week and find your groove at work again quickly!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 03:19 PM
Originally Posted by muttzrule View Post
So glad you are doing better! I hope you have a good week and find your groove at work again quickly!
Thanks Rachael
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 03:47 PM
Im another that has been off work for 6 months this year, I ended up getting the start of depression because I had been house bound for so long.

I have started work again now though.... Occasionally I miss the lie-ins, and going to bed as late as you like!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 05:42 PM
Originally Posted by spockky boy View Post
Im another that has been off work for 6 months this year, I ended up getting the start of depression because I had been house bound for so long.

I have started work again now though.... Occasionally I miss the lie-ins, and going to bed as late as you like!
At least I know I'm not alone Celina. I never did lie-in much but will miss going to bed late and being at home for dog walks.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 06:22 PM
I'm really proud of you for taking this head on and working so hard to overcome it Pea.

It's a horrible illness and takes a lot of guts to admit it in the first place.

Good luck Monday and if ever you need a boob flash to cheer you up, just let me know!

Pod xxxxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
I'm really proud of you for taking this head on and working so hard to overcome it Pea.

It's a horrible illness and takes a lot of guts to admit it in the first place.

Good luck Monday and if ever you need a boob flash to cheer you up, just let me know!

Pod xxxxxxx
Awww...thanks Pod! Sometimes you just have to admit you need help! Thanks for all your support and I can always use a boob flash LOL

Pea
xxxxx
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 09:32 PM
Good for you! Depression is such an awful thing isn't it? I've suffered with it too and had time off work due to it.
I'm glad you're feeling better hun and hope all goes well for you xxxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by zoe1969 View Post
Good for you! Depression is such an awful thing isn't it? I've suffered with it too and had time off work due to it.
I'm glad you're feeling better hun and hope all goes well for you xxxxxx
Thanks Zoe. You don't realise how m any people have suffered with it. xx
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >