View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2010, 09:56 PM
we both had the flu jabs about 6 weeks ago. and other than the punched arm feeling we was fine.and i we had the swine flu jab last year, no ill effects.
ive got a heart cond and hubby had a brain haemorrhage so both on the *risk* list.
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2010, 11:07 PM
As nurses we were all offered the seasonal flu virus and the swine flu virus last year. I had both and neither of them affected me at all except for sore arms where they injected them.
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2010, 12:03 AM
Originally Posted by zoe1969 View Post
As nurses we were all offered the seasonal flu virus and the swine flu virus last year. I had both and neither of them affected me at all except for sore arms where they injected them.
Yeh! Another NHS worker....
ScoobyDo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-11-2010, 12:55 PM
Me and OH and friend had the jab, we were told that the swine flue virus was included. We didn't suffer any problems, not even a sore arm.
maryl
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-11-2010, 01:01 PM
I had mine a couple of weeks ago now with the H1N1 included and am just fine. I did worry more than usual though as a lot the nurses in our local hospital are apparently refusing it.
kiwijan
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-11-2010, 01:32 PM
I had it a couple of weeks ago (Boots) - no sore arm but did feel a bit off-colour for a few days but fine now. The form I had to sign before having the jab contained all the information including that this year's jab included H1N1. I had a proper flu (as opposed to man flu!) years ago and have never felt so ill in my life!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3