View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2010, 08:38 AM
Thankyou all for the kind and encouraging thoughts. I am sorry you have recently lost your father Swarthy and hope problems you have sort out soon. I know what you mean about bad and good bits/days. No ones grief is the same but is always hard losing a loved one and folk do understand. I have spoken to cruse, thankyou, and am getting help to try and cope with the trauma of what n how it happened. Take care x
swarthy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-10-2010, 08:54 AM
Originally Posted by k9paw View Post
Thankyou all for the kind and encouraging thoughts. I am sorry you have recently lost your father Swarthy and hope problems you have sort out soon. I know what you mean about bad and good bits/days. No ones grief is the same but is always hard losing a loved one and folk do understand. I have spoken to cruse, thankyou, and am getting help to try and cope with the trauma of what n how it happened. Take care x
I hope things continue on an upward trend for you - and thank you for your kind words xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2010, 09:16 AM
Stay strong, H - things will improve, I'm sure.

In the meantime, a large hug from me and some "Ginger Squishies" for you from the shibas xxxx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2