Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2007, 07:42 PM

The Wolfman.....

Is anyone else watching this?????
the dogs are loving it all that growling and Howling!!!! it's really interesting
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2007, 09:35 PM
china was proper tilting her head to that then grunted and promptly started snoozing for the rest of it!!!!!

Alex
xx
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2007, 09:39 PM
Jack didn't take any notice untill he returned to the pack near the end, then he was very interested I thought it was facinating, couldnt watch the bits where he 'regurgitated' the food for them:smt078 :smt081
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2007, 09:45 PM
Only saw the last 40 minutes of it, but what I saw was really good!

Glad I missed the regurgitation to be honest!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2007, 09:47 PM
it was only on for half an hour on Ch5 where we were...didnt see any regurgitation...

Alex
xx
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2007, 09:51 PM
Glad I missed the regurgitation to be honest! [/QUOTE]

I quess it wasn't that bad, I'm just a bit iffy with that sort of stuff, he put meat in his mouth, chewed it up and prentended to regurgitate it, the, then pups put their mouths in his and ate the food, yuck, I guess I saw more of it than I thought, it's turning my stomach just thinking about it
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2007, 08:56 AM
No i wasn't keen on the parts when the pups where licking inside his mouth but all in all it was a brillant hours worth of TV. the Dogs loved all the howling and Growling it was just as much fun watching them. also i saw a lot of behavour in the wolf pack that i see in my own dog pack.......... like the stuff about the Beta male.... well that just Suki to a T. and the wolf at the bottom of the pack that's Maggie, and when he came back and became the peace maker i could see Molly in the things he was doing.
Opened my eyes that's for sure, my dogs may be domesticated but there is still a lot of the pack animal in them.