Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2021, 06:51 AM

Daily chat Saturday 16th January 2021

Morning peeps. Listening to Tony Blackburn. Have a good day everyone.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-01-2021, 10:06 AM
'morning everyone

We have SNOW yeah, Xena seems to like it but is staying inside, that's not typical Newfie behaviour

Have a good day all of you oout there
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-01-2021, 10:33 AM
Morning brenda, Harvey and all to follow.
Hope you enjoyed Tony Blackburn brenda, personally his voice annoys the hell out me. Mind you the only time I listen to the radio is in the car.

We had a light dusting of snow overnight but it is raining now and slushy underfoot.
Lol at Xena Harvey Dillon wasn't overly impressed with the weather today either.
Had some sad news from another walker today the Gordon Setter Mabel who was 14 was put to sleep on the 2nd January due to her hip problems.
She was a lovely girl. Even with her bad hips when she saw me she would fly over for her treat.
I am going to drop a note into the guy in the next day or so. He asked another walker when he saw him out to let me know.

Stay safe everyone.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2021, 11:26 AM
Good morning all.

We are housebound - SNOW - oh no!!

Although it's slushy stuff now, I'm not risking it. One broken ankle was enough for one life time thank you very much.

Rosie not impressed at all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-01-2021, 11:30 AM
Better safe than sorry Chris. Although slushy here it was very slippery underfoot.
Been an accident on the main road out of March already today, our road was slushy and I have no doubt slippery to.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2021, 11:40 AM
Looked up dog training records and 8 years ago this week this road where I am was snow blocked so no dog training that week. Today just rain. Have a good day peeps.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2021, 11:44 AM
Good morning everyone

No snow here just persisting rain. Everywhere.is so sodden. Like Rosie Teazle is not impressed with rain but as a puppy loved the snow.

You have to remember Harvey dogs don't read the manual and Xena knows where her paws are best kept warm

Sorry about your dog walker friends dog Lynn but a good age.

Hope all are well stay safe
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2021, 01:45 PM
Rosie used to love the snow too when she was younger.

She's a bit stiffer these days and I think it's that that has put her off. Her first wee this morning and she had a little slip. She's going out as little as possible which is unusual for her and she isn't mooching out there either. Straight out and back in as quick as possible
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2021, 02:37 PM
Afternoon all after all that J's official covid test result has come back as inconclusive almost impossible to get him to leave his mouth open long enough to have that swab put on it or not touch his tongue or side of mouth, without commenting on the nose swab. LOL BIL still here. No one symptoms but BIL here until Thursday which is 11 days after sister picked J up and she is having a drive through test Monday night which will double confirm all good.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2021, 02:40 PM
So in effect I am still in out of synch living. LOL lots of fetching and delivering to my sister as she and J are in for the duration, but J have preferences and routines that need to be adhered too. LOL

Lynn sorry to hear about Mabel I really like Gordon Setters have known two through friends and found them to be lovely dogs.

Damp but not wet here have washing on line and a lot of hope, LOL
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >