Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2007, 06:55 PM

Todays Agility Show, (low down & pics)

Well, we waited all day for Jacks two classes and typically as soon as they had finished the first class, Chris had to throw me Jacks lead and run to the next ring and walk the course Once again Jack was eliminated in both, but, and this time it's a big but, they were Chris's fault 100%, not Jack getting too exited and not listening properly, if you know what I mean, the first class the helter skelter Chris forgot the course and the second Chris moved to early and gave the wrong signal and Jack jumped the wrong jump, if it hadn't have been for Chris, Jack would have 2 clear rounds under his belt, well their is always tomorrow he only had one class tomorrow, but there is a have a go agility course there and a splash n dash, but then there is also the stream behind Chris's tent here are the pics

The Oast Houses

Chris at his tent, making me a cuppa, the only reason Jack is in the cage is because Chris has the camping gaz burner going

The Helter Skelter

This one I couldn't see Jack to start with, I thought I'd missed him somehow

The Jumping Round, these are a bit blurred, but I'll put them up anyway

Border1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-09-2007, 08:17 PM
what great piccys and you are so right there is always another day
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2007, 11:20 PM
Terrific pictures!
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2007, 09:58 AM
great pics real shame i missed you then.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2007, 11:45 AM
I took a quite a few pics, but mainly of freinds from trainings dog, and as I forgot to ask if it's ok to put them on here I wont yet
Jack got eliminated again, again Chris's fault, he assumed Jack would go on and take jump 4 with out being told, and of course Jack didn't and ended up jumping the jump backwards, but never mind, if it hadn't have been for Chris Jack would have got 3 clear rounds this weekend only 2 pics this time, while they were waitin in line for their turn, the electronic timing thing went kaput and they had to sit around and wait for it to be fixed

Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2007, 12:05 PM
Lovely photos

Poor Chris - he's still only learning too & I'm sure that I would make all those mistakes and more.

As long as you all enjoyed it, that's the main thing
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2007, 12:18 PM
Thanks yes they both thoroughly enjoyed themselves, Chris is a great kid, I've never had a moments problem with him, he doesn't enjoy pubs or club, but loves agility, the atmospher the comradary (sp) of the other club memebers the willingness of complete strangers to pass on advise, I think what made it a bit worse for Chris was one of the other ladies from our club ran her dog for the first time in competition, got a clear round and got 5th place, but true to form Chris was as pleased for her as if it had been him
amandas-jacks
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-09-2007, 11:10 PM
great pics what a good day that must have been