Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2006, 03:41 PM

Wanted - Dog Guard Honda Crv

as it states

i want a proper honda crv dog guard to keep the beast away from impending baby !!
I have a 1999 model

anyone knows of one please pm me !
ta
dani
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2006, 05:22 PM
Congratulations on joing the Honda club Dani!

What colour did you get? I'll have to honk if I see you out and about
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2006, 05:28 PM
hilariouos colour - I call it my big yellow taxi - feels like i am driving big bird !! lOl
its yellow - sounds hideous - and in a way it is but at least I can find it in the supermarket car park !!! LOL
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2006, 05:36 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog
hilariouos colour - I call it my big yellow taxi - feels like i am driving big bird !! lOl
its yellow - sounds hideous - and in a way it is but at least I can find it in the supermarket car park !!! LOL
Cool! I like the yellow ones! I used to have one of the metallic purpley ones before we got our black one. I'll keep my beedies out for you - toot if you see VROOM black HRV
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2006, 06:41 PM
ok will do - you will see ours as there will be a staffie in the back using the boot and back seat like a pinball machine 9 he is the pinball) hence the need for a dog guard !!
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2006, 10:51 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog
ok will do - you will see ours as there will be a staffie in the back using the boot and back seat like a pinball machine 9 he is the pinball) hence the need for a dog guard !!
sounds familiar! Danny isn't happy unless he's in the front - strapped in on somebody's knee. If he's strapped into the back he chews through the seatbelt!

So, if you see me, I'll be the black HRV with a staffie in passenger seat looking like Lord Fauntleroy LOL