Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-04-2013, 06:42 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Monday).

Morning everyone. A few minutes ago the sun was shining now it has disappeared and is looking rather dull.
Not much on here today except walking the boy in a minute then feeding him and washing his paw tidying the house in case we get any calls about someone wanting to view then a nice morning of relaxing and catchup tv.
Gorden will be home later this evening yesterday he had to battle the roadworks and the Brighton Marathon today coming home he has to hope the traffic information on the radio is on and up to date when he needs to make his decision about coming home round the M25 or coming home through Lewisham, Blackheath and the Blackwall tunnel a journey familiar to him not so long ago for 12 years.
If he makes the wrong one it could be the journey from hell. Or it may not.

Helena I hope your day goes smoothly is it the painter today ?
Lorraine your weekend sounds very busy and tiring it tired me out anyway reading about it but amazing too.
Jackie I hope you had another restful night with Millie.
Malka I hope da little booger was better during the night.
Everyone else I hope you and furry friends are all well this morning.

Ooooh the sun has popped out again its going to be one of those days I think.
Off to make a cuppa and get washed and dressed.
Have a safe and nice Monday and catch you all later.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2013, 06:50 AM
Morning Lynn and all,

Hope Gordon has a smooth journey home tonight, I hate getting stuck in traffic.

Boring day for me today, work this morning, home quick walk with lily and off to work again. Still I got loads done here yesterday, Beds stripped, all my washing done, dried and put away, Grass cut and all the shrubs and plants that needed pruning were pruned. I didn't tackle that cluttered cupboard under the stairs though .

Hope you all have a good day and the sun stays shining.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2013, 06:58 AM
Morning Lynn, Bev and fellow members,

Lynn - I hope you have a relaxing day and that Gorden arrives home having had a good journey avoiding the runners. I do hope you phone goes with viewings, but early days yet. ((hugs)).

Bev - You certainly were a busy bee yesterday. I too got a lot done. I think we were all making the most of the weather before the rain arrives. I sympathise about your cluttered under-stair cupboard - I have a utility room like that.

I'm off in 10 minutes to go for my hair appointment. Back around 11.30 and then my older son is coming for lunch as it's his birthday today.

See you all later.

Jackie - I hope Millie is still doing well.
Chris - I hope Gary is still also doing well on his meds.
Pat - (((hugs))) for you as I think you said that your son and partner leave today.
Helena, Malka, Crystal, Moet etc etc ........ Hi
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-04-2013, 06:59 AM
Morning Bev sounds like a boring day might be just what you need after yesterday.
The cupboard is still there so missing it yesterday won't hurt much better to enjoy the sunshine while you can. Believe me cupboards under the stairs are not much fun.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-04-2013, 07:00 AM
Morning Jenny enjoy the pampering then the lunch. Happy birthday to your son.
See you later.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2013, 07:21 AM
Morning Everyone, well the sun was shining and it was lovely walking Amber but now it has clouded over. Never mind perhaps it will clear later. Malka hope Pereg and you had a good night. Have a good day everyone, God bless.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2013, 07:36 AM
Morning Lynn, Bev, Jenny, Moyra and all

Woke up to a glorious spring morning, but then it seems to have gone downhill since then, but it's trying hard.

Just waiting for the painter to arrive and Dave is out with Zena. We decided last night that in hindsight, now that the lounge is all nice and clear and the plaster has been done and it's dried out nicely, we could have blooming well painted it ourselves next week-end, but then we thought it was too late to let the poor chap down, so we'll let him get on with it and hand over the hard earned cash.

Dave's got an appointment with the accountant this morning, which is going to depress him even more He's having a difficult time again cos the company has accrued some kind of loan which he never had, just that it couldn't afford to pay him his wage for the past 3 years (not that it's a big one either!!). So the last little bit he's got in his savings is going to have to be put in to help it out a little bit, much to his disapproval cos it means he won't be able to buy another car (he bought the static caravan instead without knowing about this loan). Hey ho, at least the caravan will earn him a bit over 5 years I hope!

I'm off to Mr S when Dave gets back, then I'll have to stay indoors to keep Zena away from the painter.

Catch you later, I've just heard a van pulling up on the drive.
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2013, 07:46 AM
morning everyone,
sounds like you're all busy and the doggies are starting to improve.
I drove back up the A9 to bring the dogs home to my house yesterday. I'm leaving them with my daughter whilst I go to Glasgow to get my wrist operation. So, just taking time for a cuppa before I give the girls a run, then back and change, daughter picking me up about half 11 to take me to the airport. I'm starting to feel like a yoyo!
I'll be home here again Wednesday if everything goes ok, so only two nights without the girls. I'll miss them more than they miss me I expect. Probably wont be able to drive when I first get home, so hubby is coming here on Friday.
Well that's my story for this week. Hope everyone keeps well, I'll try and catch up whilst I'm away, not sure if I'll have connection.
Have a good day
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2013, 07:51 AM
Hello all! Woke up early and nervous for my interview then received a phone call saying that one f the interviewers has had to go to hospital so they can't interview all the people today, so people that live far away and would have planned today go today, people like me who live half an hour away go tomorrow. Gone back to bed with a cuppa to watch telly! hahaha another day to prepare
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2013, 08:04 AM
Morning all
OMG EmmiS what an anticlimax, well all the best for tomorrow.

Everyone else have a good one, I'm off to tour the garden centres
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »