View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2011, 10:08 PM
It was about three years for us. I think realistically we could've moved in together after about a year but we were both quite young and didn't want to rush things. Also with OH being in the Navy I was unsurehow I'd cope when he got deployed.

3 years after meeting the inevitable happened and he got deployed for 7 months and I basically think that time apart validated our relationship. He came home in December 2007 and we bought our first house together March 2008 and we're getting married later this year.
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2011, 09:13 AM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
Aw, thats sooooo sweet!
Originally Posted by Kerryowner View Post
Ah-me too! We are both practising Christians so the "try before you buy" option wasn't open for us!
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
And another one here too, moved in with my hubby on the day we married................33 yrs ago
Thanks guys, glad I'm not the only one! I like the 'try before you buy' idea...never thought of that phrase before! That's never been an option for me either, but hadn't got a good way of putting it in conversations, ha ha...now I do!
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7