View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2011, 04:42 PM
ergh this is depressing me! i need to sort my life out...
kate_7590
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2011, 05:47 PM
Met in March, bought house in May, Moved in July
Been together for over a year and planning our wedding for next march...exactly 2 years after we met
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2011, 09:07 PM
Well, I was in 6th form, he was in college so we only saw each other at weekends - and that was only due to the 30 mile distance. Last June I spent more and more time at his parents then in April of this year (despite the fact we were supposed to be moving into our house last september) I moved in alone - he moved to Catterick only 'cos of the army training though
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-06-2011, 01:52 AM
Originally Posted by kate_7590 View Post
Met in March, bought house in May, Moved in July
Been together for over a year and planning our wedding for next march...exactly 2 years after we met
Aw I missed this post, sorry! Congrats on your wedding

Originally Posted by SLB View Post
Well, I was in 6th form, he was in college so we only saw each other at weekends - and that was only due to the 30 mile distance. Last June I spent more and more time at his parents then in April of this year (despite the fact we were supposed to be moving into our house last september) I moved in alone - he moved to Catterick only 'cos of the army training though
Aw it's a shame you had to move in alone but at least when he comes back you will presumably be living together?

At this point in time I think it's looking unlikely that we'll live together this year Have to say, I'm a bit disappointed because I was getting used to the idea and really looking forward to it but my 'sensible' side got the better of me and then got the better of him! He's still hoping to move to Leicester though so at least we'll be closer together
DavidC
Dogsey Junior
Male 

30-06-2011, 01:16 PM
About 4 weeks!
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-06-2011, 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
About 4 weeks!
Aww, how sweet!
DavidC
Dogsey Junior
Male 

01-07-2011, 08:27 AM
Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
About 4 weeks!
Originally Posted by Magpyex View Post
Aww, how sweet!
We'd both been in relationships before which ended. But that enabled us to know what we wanted this time around, and we found it. So why waste time....
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2011, 08:32 AM
Not nearly long enough.
marry in haste, repent in leisure.
Dolce
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-07-2011, 08:50 AM
well haven't done it yet. Nearly 3 years together, spend all our time at each other places. No plans to move in officially. To be honest I'd want a ring first, old fashioned i am

We also work in the same office, on the same project, so we arent short of time together!
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2011, 01:06 PM
Well me and the bf have been together for a year, we are planning on moving in together some point this year, its made harder though that there is 200 miles between us at the moment, he comes up most weeks for a few days but i am the one making the 200 mile move down south to sussex, so its a bit of a nightmare trying to organise new job, house and school for my son all in one go...actually quite scary!
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >