Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2006, 11:43 AM

Leeds Champ. Show

Willo managed to get first in puppy dog in Leeds Champ Show on Saturday. He then went up against best puppy bitch and let himself down, did not left his tail, looked flat, no spark at all, so the bitch won. It was our fault as it was so humid there we should have taken him to the cool of his cage and given him a rest and a drink before the best puppy class but we stayed amidst showers to watch the whole of the show of our breed, as soon as we left the ring took him to the stalls and he perked up and showed off again, could have hit him!!! Still he did well to win the puppy male class and he loved the extra treats he got! Kimi came along too paid for her to get in, she loved it and would show better than Willo but as she got bitten whilst in kennels a few months ago, the hair still has not grown in yet, will show her shortly ans think she will enjoy it more. It was a well organised show and lovely surroundings, lots of silly accidents on A1 with folk going too fast for the condition of the roads. ttfn xx
Myth
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-07-2006, 11:46 AM
Oh well, you'll know to let him cool off next time and a big
Congratulations on the win!
muttsrus
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-07-2006, 03:48 PM
i was there on sat also got first in junior with dexter my bullie, but he also went flat in the challenge it was just to hot and humid for him but i was so pleased with him after all the problems we have had with him
carol
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

24-07-2006, 06:34 PM
Hi congratu;ations on your pppy's first place. We could only manage a VHC.
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2006, 03:49 PM
Congrats to Lovezois and Muttsrus at the Leeds Show, wasnt it humid? Did anyone have an ice cream from the Yorkshire Maid, wow how expensive was that!! Even in Keswick you can buy a two ball cone for £1.40 and thats from the famous Luccinnis. I adore ice cream so always make for the ice cream stalls esp local stuff. x