Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
linda12
New Member!
Female 

10-12-2015, 10:57 AM

Which dog are best??

I want to purchase new dog, but I have no idea which dog are good and more friendly please help me
Thank You
Linda
Dibbythedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-12-2015, 12:54 PM
Hello ,
Can you give us more details of your circumstances eg do you have a yard , will you be able to walk the dog , do you work full time? what size are you looking for ?
There are many unwanted dogs is rescues , if you contact one they will advise you on the most suitable dog for you .
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2015, 01:13 PM
The best dog is the one that suits your lifestyle and personality. The dog that is the perfect fit for one, may be a disaster for another so you need to give a lot more detail before anyone can offer suggestions
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2015, 11:20 PM
In quick reply to the thread title... "all of them"

Seriously though, I would agree with what has already been said. Reading breed specifics will be helpful to you also, as it will highlight the breeds that need lots of exercise, and those that would rather sleep all day. Breeds that have strong territorial instincts, and those that dont. There are so many different aspects you should consider before bringing a dog into your home, and its refreshing to see someone so eager for advice, as so few people do that. Try looking on Breedia, as that looks to be quite informative too.