Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2008, 12:57 AM

this years wooly jumpers,

Some may have noticed Im not on line quite as much as normal,
The reason being,,,tis that time of year again,,
LAMBING
thought I would post a few photos of this years wooly jumpers as I did last year,
so far we have four lambs needing bottle rearing, with a handful of Ewes left to go, there all little girls so far,
here they are,,, hope you like em,

And this years steakers

boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2008, 01:00 AM
Awwwwwww cheers for the pics,they are gorgeous,lucky you.I'd love to bottle feed them too,xxxxxxxxxxx
kirstya72
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-01-2008, 01:03 AM
Awww, how cute! I am loving the jumpers by the way-very stylish
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2008, 01:05 AM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Awwwwwww cheers for the pics,they are gorgeous,lucky you.I'd love to bottle feed them too,xxxxxxxxxxx
Im reeking of shattt, its freezing cold, Im not long home, been up there since 7.30pm, did take a break and log onto dogsey from the farm for a bit, just had my dinner, had to do a mad dash for new teats as the older lambs have torn most of the ones used for the new borns, { the wee one in the pink jumper is only 18hrs old, so needs a slow flow teat, } they also need mums colostrum {sp?} now have you ever tried to milk a ewe,,,lol, tis not all cute and clean,, far from it, but its still nice, I guess so long as your not the girly girly type, just had my dinner at 12.30am swear to god I duno how im not a skinny lass, Its not like I sit on my ass all day,,,
can ya guess what breed of sheep they are?
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2008, 01:09 AM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
Im reeking of shattt, its freezing cold, Im not long home, been up there since 7.30pm, did take a break and log onto dogsey from the farm for a bit, just had my dinner, had to do a mad dash for new teats as the older lambs have torn most of the ones used for the new borns, { the wee one in the pink jumper is only 18hrs old, so needs a slow flow teat, } they also need mums colostrum {sp?} now have you ever tried to milk a ewe,,,lol, tis not all cute and clean,, far from it, but its still nice, I guess so long as your not the girly girly type, just had my dinner at 12.30am swear to god I duno how im not a skinny lass, Its not like I sit on my ass all day,,,
can ya guess what breed of sheep they are?
Awwww see the wee one in the pink reminded me of my wee Boobah as it is sooooo small.Your a busy woman,tell me what breed are they as I haven't a clue, xxxxxxxxxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2008, 01:32 AM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Awwww see the wee one in the pink reminded me of my wee Boobah as it is sooooo small.Your a busy woman,tell me what breed are they as I haven't a clue, xxxxxxxxxx
will do but will wait a bit to see if anyone else knows what type they are,, if Moobli comes on I guess she will get it first look, but if not I will tell ya tomorow, x
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2008, 06:35 AM
Tried to tie it in with where you are,we used to visit friends who lived in Argylle, because of the weather theres didnt lamb till April and they were all Blackface, so we can rule them out. How about Cheviots?
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2008, 08:53 AM
Love the woolies they're wearing, Shona. I guess you have an army of grannies knitting them, eh?
Hope you managed to get some rest hon x0x0x
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2008, 11:02 AM
omg the cutenesss!!!

can i have the one in the red jumper??
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2008, 12:28 PM
Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Tried to tie it in with where you are,we used to visit friends who lived in Argylle, because of the weather theres didnt lamb till April and they were all Blackface, so we can rule them out. How about Cheviots?
Nice one,,,but sorry not cheviots, if it helps they are french x

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Love the woolies they're wearing, Shona. I guess you have an army of grannies knitting them, eh?
Hope you managed to get some rest hon x0x0x

believe it or not,,,,they are jumpers for lasa apsos, the lady who lives in the cottage at the bottom of the farm road has loads of them, so we kinda borrow them from her, should really start a thread begging for old dog cloths for the lambs, they make such a diff, they gain weight far quicker when they have them, I have said this a few times already, but all the farmers I know are totaly softys, true animal lovers. I think a few bad farmers give them a bad name, you know the ones you see on tv, with starving animals laying dead in fields, But tbh most farmers are nothing like that,

Originally Posted by suze View Post
omg the cutenesss!!!

can i have the one in the red jumper??
Take her shes a stroppy little so and so, such a diva,
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >