Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2021, 06:20 AM

Daily Thread Wednesday 2nd June 2021

Morning all
Another lovely day here, awake since 4.15am as Steve booked on early today, he wasn't due to finish until 8pm last night and then they wanted him in at 5am, he had to finish half shift yesterday due to forgetting his blood pressure tablet, normally not a problem but with the heat...major problem
Not sure what to do with myself today, I am sure something will turn up
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2021, 08:00 AM
Good morning Kelly and all who follow

Sorry about your sad news Lynn just hope there is something they can do for her

I am sure you will find something to do Kelly

Lovely morning here and quite warm. Out early with Teazle along with all the other dog walkers - never seen it so busy at 7.30 am. Well progress was made on the house yesterday. Ben has to go in and transfer his money to the solicitor and then contracts will be exchanged and completion is hopefully happening on the 11th. Surprising what a little bit of pressure can do

Hope all are well. Stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2021, 08:09 AM
Morning Kelly and Sue and all to follow. Yep warm here. Lovely along the beach but still to hot for me. Off to have lunch at Miller and Carter today. Taking a taxi up as to hot for me to walk at mid-day. Have a good day everyone.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2021, 08:41 AM
Good morning all

Lovely day. Nothing planned work tonight and got a DHL del from Dunelm due and got a collection from Argos. Woe busy eh? LOL

Chris How's hubby shoulder/back on the mend I hope now. Hopefully your sale will leapt forward as quickly as Sue's lads.

Griff thought there was a 12 hour gap between shifts could be wrong.

Sue brilliant news. All systems go. Have you noticed not as many dog walkers out and about as last year?

Brenda Love Miller and Carter there Crème Brule is gorgeous. Will you try the foam for the chair? hope it just sorts it for you.

Lynn Again so sorry to hear of your SIL's news sad; hope she does get out today. Hugs and Love from here.

Moyra Hope its not to hot for you and have a good day.

Catch you all later people
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2021, 08:53 AM
No Kazz , it's 10 hours between shift but 3 times a week it can be reduced to 8.5 hours. They are allowed to make him do a spread shift as well which extends your shift by 4 hours.
Brenda, enjoy lunch....I haven't been to the pub yet or for anything to eat out either
Sue, yes....think I may venture to primarni today, I saw a dress the other week and if it's still there, I may get it....then get Steve to pay for it lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-06-2021, 09:37 AM
Morning everyone lovely sunny warm day here again. Really enjoying this we are up early though and walking Dillon by 6.30.
My niece Michael's daughter and her husband are stopping here for lunch Friday on there way to see Leicester Tigers on Saturday and to drop off the baby cardigan and booties she has knitted for the new baby.
She will see how things are with Margaret and may pop in to see them if they are up for a visit.
I am sure Margaret will love to see them.

My knitting is coming along but not done any for a few days been busy sorting cookers.

Enjoy your lunch out brenda.
glad house sales are moving in the right direction.
Enjoy the dress buying griff.

Stay safe everyone.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2021, 10:59 AM
Good morning all.

Beautiful day, but very, very busy in town. It's always busier usually on Wednesdays and today it was packed. We went in early just in case and it's a good job we did or we wouldn't have got parked.

Dave is just about OK now Kazz. Some lovely bruises to show for his fall though. I tell everyone that I beat him up regularly to keep him in line

Have a good 'un all xx
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2021, 12:35 PM
All items collected, homemade chicken fillet burger today yummy. Happiness all round.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-06-2021, 12:50 PM
A rest now Kazz.
Messaged Michael earlier and Charlie has been bitten at doggy day care.
His eye is pretty bad Michael said so off to the vet they are hoping he hasn't or doesn't go blind.
It was another Dachsund, Michael said it's not an aggressive dog so reckons they playing a bit rough.
Bit concerned for him really hoping it's not as serious as they are thinking.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2021, 12:57 PM
In a strop....the dress had sold out!! So just ordered a different one from boohoo.
Lynn, hope the pooch will be o.k, fingers crossed his eye will be o.k
Kazz, hope you enjoy the burger,I think I have spicy veggie burgers for dinner
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >