Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2021, 08:42 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 18.01.2021

Good Morning all

Chris how scary about your mini volcanic explosion.
Griff happy hole drilling today and sure your garden will be good. Have to say had the 3x2 slabs put down for parking in the back garden over 20 years ago by a so called "traveller" and they are still in A1 condition its the work not the "label"
Moyra Of course you should be here we are friends.
Sue have a good day sure you will be doing something.
Lynn How much more in your loft to clear or look through now?

Have a good day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2021, 09:46 AM
Morning kazz, yeah......my mechanic had him do his garden and he is happy and to be fair, hopefully it can't look any worse!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2021, 09:48 AM
Kazz you have befuddled me. It is the 18th today. Or is my calendar different to yours? bg!! Anyway not to worry. Doesn't take much to confuse me. lol!! I have been for a walk. Lovely out there. Have hoovered the entrance hall as it was a bit grot. Have hoovered my little house/flat. Now on here telling you all my rubbishy news. Keep having a good day. Chris I had a boiler do that to me years ago. Big bang and it had blown out the front cover. Kelly I can't believe that there is a diy condition round your way. Is that the council say that or the residents of the street? How are people supposed to do work on their houses if they work all week and only have weekends to do stuff? Surely if it is after most people get up in the mornings they can do bits and bobs. After all most people mow their grass on a weekend. Take Care all.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-01-2021, 09:55 AM
Is it not Monday the 18th not the 19th as per heading?
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2021, 10:13 AM
Good morning everyone

Don't worry about the date Kazz I have entered wrong year and month before now It keeps us all on our toes

Hope you get your holes drilled today Kellly

How frightening Chris. Hope you can get a replacement quickly

You are right Kazz. Up at 5.30 and in Tesco by 6.30, home by 7.45. All shopping sorted and put away by 9.00am. Then took Teazle out so now back and having a well deserved coffee.

Hope all are well
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-01-2021, 11:04 AM
Morning Kazz, griff, brenda, Barry, Sue and all to follow.

Weather not so bright today bit at least it's dry. (For now).
Oh gawd Chris bet that made you jump, hope it's all sorted asap and not to much mess was made.
Sue you deserve that coffee.
Hope you get the holes drilled today Griff.
brenda are you finding it takes less time to do housework now ? I do now I have no upstairs to worry about.

Kazz not sure how many more boxes a few I think. Found lots of photos again, will be sending some onto my niece they are of my brother eldest her dad and her mum sadly she died a few years ago, and they split after 25 years of marriage.
I didn't know they existed so Angela definitely won't. Have to sort them then I may put them in a special envelope and post them to her as a surprise.
Found loads more to of my brothers and sisters when much younger and mum and dad and my dads mum and dad.
Day or two off from loft now as Gorden is working in the cabin. One of his students now has covid, possibly from being school some are in schools still teaching key worker children others are working from home online teaching.
So that's a teacher from a few years back a colleague he knows from the building, a colleague he works with and now a student.
Then factor in our friend who had covid and our friends parents dying from it.
Few to many people we know for our liking.
Hope your nephew and brother and sil are doing ok Kazz.

Stay safe everyone.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2021, 11:19 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Kazz, griff, brenda, Barry, Sue and all to follow.

Weather not so bright today bit at least it's dry. (For now).
Oh gawd Chris bet that made you jump, hope it's all sorted asap and not to much mess was made.
Sue you deserve that coffee.
Hope you get the holes drilled today Griff.
brenda are you finding it takes less time to do housework now ? I do now I have no upstairs to worry about.

Kazz not sure how many more boxes a few I think. Found lots of photos again, will be sending some onto my niece they are of my brother eldest her dad and her mum sadly she died a few years ago, and they split after 25 years of marriage.
I didn't know they existed so Angela definitely won't. Have to sort them then I may put them in a special envelope and post them to her as a surprise.
Found loads more to of my brothers and sisters when much younger and mum and dad and my dads mum and dad.
Day or two off from loft now as Gorden is working in the cabin. One of his students now has covid, possibly from being school some are in schools still teaching key worker children others are working from home online teaching.
So that's a teacher from a few years back a colleague he knows from the building, a colleague he works with and now a student.
Then factor in our friend who had covid and our friends parents dying from it.
Few to many people we know for our liking.
Hope your nephew and brother and sil are doing ok Kazz.

Stay safe everyone.
Lynn just a tip regarding the photo's co[y them to your computer before sending them or take photo of photo just in case they go missing.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2021, 11:21 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning everyone

Don't worry about the date Kazz I have entered wrong year and month before now It keeps us all on our toes
Thanks tried to change it but it does not change when edited. Ah well my own fault doing 6 things at same time booking volunteer jobs in for tomorrow the 19th, a hospital appointment for myself for Friday.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2021, 11:22 AM
Gert walked and a lovely walk different area due to dropping some shopping to a friend who is shielding and his wife has just come out of hospital so took Gert with me pulled up on their drive and walked there lovely.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-01-2021, 11:46 AM
'afternoon everyone

Moyra - I'm sure we would all like you to continue as part of this group. You mentioned that you are still considering a move. There has been almost nothing in the local paper for a few weeks but this week it was bigger and if I do see any rentals I will let you know.

Xena has a vet appointment this afternoon, mostly routine to check on the 'water retention' and if any adjustment to the Frusimide tablets.

Have a ood day all, see you latter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >