View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2007, 02:04 PM
Dori use to get them all the time when she was a pup, now she still gets them but not as much.
I was worried like you as our other dog Katie very rearly gets them.
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2007, 02:33 PM
Max occasionally gets them, he sounds very sweet when he does!
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2007, 07:25 PM
Thanks every1!! It is quite funny to watch her hiccuping bless her!! She is still a baby so she may have them less as she gets older! She is wormed every fortnight so hopfully not worms, but that is something I would have never known about xx
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2007, 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by annajennison View Post
Thanks every1!! It is quite funny to watch her hiccuping bless her!! She is still a baby so she may have them less as she gets older! She is wormed every fortnight so hopfully not worms, but that is something I would have never known about xx
Hiya, How old is she? Seems a bit excessive to be worming her every fortnight still unless she's only weeks old and that may be unsettling her tummy ..bless her. If it's an over acidic tummy it is perfectly safe to give a settlers tum to neutralize her stomach acid daily until it settles by itself.

May of course just be perfectly normal for her but if you're worried I would always ask your vet.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2