View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2006, 12:18 PM
Yes I feel sooo angry about it - I never thought that sort of thing would happen round here I can't imagine what her family are going through - they live just at the bottom of the field too - what a pity they didn't see anything because I reckon they would have dealt with the person that did it in their own way
micki
Dogsey Junior
Male 

24-02-2006, 12:30 PM
That is so sad and sick of those responsible.. lets hope they are caught and face punishment for their actions, unfortunately i dont think it will reflect the nature of this crime..If given the chance what punishment would people hand out to these thugs i wonder? i know how it makes me feel anyway.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2006, 12:36 PM
Well I know what punishment they would get if it was up to me Micki and it would end the same way as that poor little pony ended her days Scum who do these sick acts don't deserve to live any longer in my opinion. If they can kill an innocent living breathing thing then they should be given a lethal injection to get them off this earth
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-02-2006, 12:38 PM
Originally Posted by micki
..If given the chance what punishment would people hand out to these thugs i wonder?
Something involving a set of jump leads and a very big battery, methinks. For starters, anyway.

Snorri
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2006, 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest
Something involving a set of jump leads and a very big battery, methinks. For starters, anyway.

Snorri

Yes entirely agree Snorri - no punishment is too bad for them
micki
Dogsey Junior
Male 

24-02-2006, 01:00 PM
i agree but u would always get some people screaming about human rights.. The thing that always frightens me is that if someone is of the mentality that they can torture an innocent defenceless animal for fun i believe they are a very small step away from bein able to do the same to a child.It should b treated as the same..So dealt with as so.
PurpleJackdaw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2006, 01:01 PM
there are so many sick people like this out there ,poor pony and being so old too
I hope the people who done this get whats coming to them
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2006, 01:16 PM
I agree with Micki,

If someone can do this to a defenseless animal for fun then they obviously have 'psychopathic tendancies', there have been people for a while now trying to get these people locked up for longer and given medical help as they believe (and I agree) that they could become a threat to the community.

What if someone was to actually upset them? If they can do this for no reason, they could easily kill someone who upset them.

There have been a lot of cases of that recently, it's so sad there was a case recently of a rescue pony being bludgeoned, but not killed (in the rescue centre) during the night when nobody was around.
The pony used to be a favourite with the kids and the friendliest pony in the centre but now she has had to have an eye removed, and is so traumatised that she won't approach anyone

I can't understand where some people get off hurting animals.
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2006, 01:35 PM
that is awful it amazes me what sick thoughts can go through peoples minds at times hope there caught the evil b*****d s
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2006, 01:41 PM
Words fail me on this one Foxy, you know how I feel about horses, and we get a lot of this down here in bouts, but luckily it hasn't happened for a couple of years. What is WRONG with these people??????
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >