View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2009, 09:51 AM
So is it tonight the first Eviction or later in week?

I think George's impression of KP is spot on!
Kim talking to her underwear etc made me chuckle.

Ant & Dec trying to keep straight faces during eating trial......classic
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2009, 11:23 AM
Oh what a night, I laughed so much in bed I nearly wet meself watching those two trying to eat those nasties, and I was wretching myself but I couldn't channel hop I was enjoying it too much. I now find myself switching straight over to ITV2 to watch the other programme and that Janice is cracking me up, and the other one that doesn't like Katie, I don't like that girl in the middle whoever she is.

I wish the first out was coming from base camp coz I love all the peops in the other one, they're the ones I don't want out!

Gino is my fave and also George and for the females I'm still backing Kim, she's a nutter, love her, and 67!!!!
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2009, 11:42 AM
The girl in the middle is michelle and a best friend of Katie can ya tell, I think it a little unfair, she is always saying how great Katie is, whereas the others tell it like it is. Why did Katie say last night after she was picked to do the 6th trial, "This is my 6th so thank god my last one" or words to that effect, she actually referred to it twice. Have I missed something?????
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-11-2009, 11:45 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh what a night, I laughed so much in bed I nearly wet meself watching those two trying to eat those nasties, and I was wretching myself but I couldn't channel hop I was enjoying it too much. I now find myself switching straight over to ITV2 to watch the other programme and that Janice is cracking me up, and the other one that doesn't like Katie, I don't like that girl in the middle whoever she is.

I wish the first out was coming from base camp coz I love all the peops in the other one, they're the ones I don't want out!

Gino is my fave and also George and for the females I'm still backing Kim, she's a nutter, love her, and 67!!!!

Yep, agree too.

Shame the one going will be from the other camp, dont want any of them to go...love George

Cant wait for Joe Bugner , to be kicked out, horrible bully of a man
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2009, 12:09 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
The girl in the middle is michelle and a best friend of Katie can ya tell, I think it a little unfair, she is always saying how great Katie is, whereas the others tell it like it is. Why did Katie say last night after she was picked to do the 6th trial, "This is my 6th so thank god my last one" or words to that effect, she actually referred to it twice. Have I missed something?????
Is it because there's only 7 to do, or even 6 maybe? I heart her say that too, but can't remember her exact words! Maybe she said, only one more, thinking they're (we're!!!!! ) gonna pick her yet again!!! Oh I thought that girl in the middle had to be a friend of hers, and it looks like Katie must have talked her into the botox thing too by the state of her face!!!! That's why I don't recognise her, she looks really strange to me anyways!
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2009, 12:33 PM
Don't think there is a limit on Number of trials I think Janice Dickenson did 10????
I heard KP say that re; her last.....perhaps she will leave before being voted out - as I said before.

I watch the ITV2 show too thought it was Janice's last night last night. The other girl is Nicola McClean she was in Jungle last year - She does n't like KP one bit!
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-11-2009, 06:56 PM
I think Katie's boyfriend Alex has gone in with them all today That's all we need
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2009, 07:07 PM
Originally Posted by Asti View Post
I think Katie's boyfriend Alex has gone in with them all today That's all we need
thats all we need...hark at me lol, getting right into this tv show
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2009, 07:18 PM
Alex is going in to propose! What a fool, she met her first hubbie there, why would she want to get proposed to by a second?!?! I think its awful! Mind you I think she's a very messed up young lady.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2009, 07:20 PM
Originally Posted by Asti View Post
Oh perleeese.
Careful Shona you will be like the rest of us
Page 11 of 18 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »