register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bon
Almost a Veteran

21-06-2004, 09:31 AM
It;s almost time Jeanette, let us know how the move goes and how you like your new apt when you are all settled in.
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2004, 04:36 AM
Yes, good luck!!! Wish we were closer and we could help you
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-07-2004, 08:06 AM
Hello Jeanette your pictures are great! Are you Danish or just resident there? I see you are single also I have been a widow for 20 years and now live alone and would not have it any other way. Arn't animals wonderful, they give so much and ask so little I am sure Luna will have lovely babies
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2004, 08:17 AM
Hi

Yes I'm danish. I got Luna for many reasons but one was so I would come a bit out. I had kinda shot myself into my appartment and only went to go to work, shopping and visiting my family.

I will never regret having my girl as she has given me so much and made me come out. I've gotten a new friend, Kamille and her daughter. And I've lost some weight. I wasn't fat, but kinda chubby (I quit smoking when I was 25 over two times and the weight I gained on the second time I've been battling with ever since). And I found this place with all you friendly and helpful people.

I can honestly now say: I'm happy!
Bon
Almost a Veteran

04-07-2004, 11:21 AM
Jeanette I shut myself up for a long time also. I was suffering from depression and anxiety and could not leave the house, just work. Zoi helped bring me out of myself and now I am all over the place. :P
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2004, 01:14 PM
Well then you know exactly what I mean
I still don't like to be in a room full of people. Every year we have a seminar at work, where everybody from the 3 places in Denmark where we have offices meet. That makes about 500 persons - way to many for me. I stay for as long as I have to and then I run as fast as I can.

I can't talk to guys who (this is a bit discriminating, sorry) I find attractive or nice in anyway. I blush and starts too ramble. But hey I've gotten a lot better. I used to walk with a bowed head and a discman on - so I couldn't see or hear if people were talking about me (which of course they weren't I know that now!) Its strange how your brain and common sense can turn on you.

Gosh I'm sounding completely depressed - but I'm not - anymore! I'm single and fine with it! And I have my Luna and Oliver
Bon
Almost a Veteran

05-07-2004, 10:48 AM
Yes I sure know what you are saying and I hope I never get like that again, it is not even living just existing.
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2004, 10:57 AM
I know.
traybabe
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-08-2004, 06:31 PM
Your piccies are beautiful!!!
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2004, 06:35 PM
Awww thanks Traybabe.

I do love my girls Well Bella isn't mine, but when she's here with me, she's my girl
Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »