Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2006, 04:51 PM

Hooray H/a Sorts Out Wasing Machine

we have bee having a bit of trouble with our housing association. they broke our washing machine before easter when they did a kitchen refit while we went away. we have been arguing with them to sort it out and even sourced the spare part needed ourselves. they have now traced the part they ordered and we are getting £50 compensation as we have been using a laudrette and friends for the last couple of weeks

part of the reason we got this sorted was cos gaz wrote me a nice email to send them. ta mate
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-05-2006, 05:04 PM
Pleased it has worked out, I know they won't pay until forced to. We had problems with our Council once. The came to do alterations and to build a porch on - waste of space. Well we had the phone line right down the outside of the door frame, the Clerk of Works told the boss to get BT to move the wire, but no! they started work and cut the line, they hum and ard for two months before footing the bill which was over £150 (16 years ago) we got the line repaired immediately but the council dragged there feet.

Ian
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2006, 10:57 AM
boo hoo have h/a have brought part but have now had to call an engineer to sort problem out so still no washing machine i was getting soooo excited about washing and drying own clothes again.