Our sister sites
Our sister sites
monkeydonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-04-2011, 06:01 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Thinking of the lovely Wizard, my heart is really with you xx
Thanks so much, it's breaking my heart just watching him lying there, the other two have been in the garden etc and i so wish Wiz could join them
Got some topside beef to tempt him with, hope that does the trick!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2011, 06:55 PM
Sorry that you don't have any answers yet. Still got everything crossed here.xx
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2011, 08:09 PM
I said this earlier but have to say it agian, we have everything crossed for wizard, come on fella we are all rooting for you, sending lots of paris and phil shaped snuggles. Thinking of you Wizard and your worried mummy xxxxx
kazer
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-04-2011, 06:30 AM
Poor Wizard. Hope he starts to feel better soon. Sending get well wishes from our two.
Jessi Clark
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2011, 06:44 AM
Thinking of you both and hoping today's a bit better for him. x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-04-2011, 06:45 AM
I am sorry there is no real news on Wizard yet. I hope he improves with the steroid injection and does not need the scan on Tuesday.

With Ollie when he kept weeing down to the steroids I brought one of those waterproof mattress covers to put on his bedding it made so much difference. I paid £3.99 for it in the Range.

Lots of healing vibes on their way for him.
monkeydonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-04-2011, 09:48 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I am sorry there is no real news on Wizard yet. I hope he improves with the steroid injection and does not need the scan on Tuesday.

With Ollie when he kept weeing down to the steroids I brought one of those waterproof mattress covers to put on his bedding it made so much difference. I paid £3.99 for it in the Range.

Lots of healing vibes on their way for him.
The steroid injection seems to have had no effect whatsoever He's just wee'd himself again and got upset with himself, this time it missed and just got the carpet. Will get one of those covers you mention asap.

His legs just won't hold him up and i had really hoped the injection would have taken some effect by then and be able to see some improvement.........
abbie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2011, 10:17 AM
So sorry to see this. Hugs to Wizard and hope he's on the mend soon xxxxx
spot
Dogsey Veteran

29-04-2011, 10:22 AM
My heart goes out to you, I so hope Wizard gets better soon.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-04-2011, 10:29 AM
I am so sorry I know just how you are feeling. How about one of the ruff wear harnesses that has a handle on the top we found this invaluable for Ollie in the beginning when he came home he couldn't rise on his own and we had to put that on him and take the handle to help him get to his feet. Once up with our help and holding the handle he was able to just about walk outside to do his business which helped him a lot. Once the steroids kicked in within a couple of weeks he was managing on his own.

Steroids do make the sphincter (sp) muscle very weak. I do not think Ollies harness would fit a greyhound they are very different in width it is adjustable but if you think it would it would fit you are welcome to borrow it. They are not cheap to buy.
Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »