Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2011, 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by monkeydonkey View Post
Wizard was at the vets yesterday and they were pleased with his progress he is now on one steroid tablet every other day for a month. His two front legs are totally fine but his back legs are still not as they should be. The vet said that his recovery will now plateau a bit and will take time. She did the knuckle test thing on all 4 legs and i could see what she meant about his reactions. Two front legs perfect and the two back ones very slow and one didn't do what it was supposed to at all!!

But i am thankful for the progress he has made and how happy he is now. Good news that he can have a lead walk everyday for 10 minutes.

He has also loved his special treats sent to him from a couple of very special Dogsey friends. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Good news and what an amzing hound to get this far, considering how bad he was just a short time ago i think he has done really well. Fantastic that you can walk him everyday too,i think it really helps them to be out and about having a good sniff. Philly and Paddy send their love xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2011, 11:13 AM
Such good news. Even if those back legs don't ever get back to normal as long as he can have a short walk every day and some quality of life thats all that matters.
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2011, 07:14 PM
Wizard has made wonderful progress and really hope this continues. Lots of hugs to him and look forward to receiving an update in a few weeks. xx
monkeydonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-07-2011, 10:21 AM
Just a quick update to say my big handsome boy is doing so well. He is now on half a tablet every other day (steroid) for the next 6 weeks or so and them hopefully the vet will say he can come off them altogether. He is used to his harness now and quite happy to wear it, it just keeps any unnecessary pressure away from his neck. So, so proud of him and how resilient he is. xxxxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-07-2011, 10:29 AM
Fantastic news. Thanks for the update.
Page 10 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10