Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-08-2016, 08:41 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
How lovely she remembered me after nearly 3 years eh
Yes June, that is a lovely story, and I think it proves that although we know a lot about animals, dogs in particular, we don't know everything and I'm convinced that in some ways their brains work in a superior way to ours.

One thing is for sure, once a dog has properly bonded with the other pack members it remembers them for ever.

If you want fickle look at humans, if you want faithful look at dogs.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-08-2016, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
i just feel like a mug and feel guilty for trying to help
Griff, you are bound to feel bad, but please don't beat yourself up over it, you tried to help and some two legged moron let you down, well that's about par for the course with so many people.

Let us hope the other people in the building and the RSPCA can sort him out.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-08-2016, 08:54 PM
Hi Lynn,

"Welcome the new Dillonmobile"

Looks fantastic, hope the big boy likes it and it all gets sorted within the week so you can avoid cancelling the insurance.

What was the mileage (You probably told us but I forgot )

When we do replace ours I'm thinking of using a local garage in Stanton also, he's done some servicing for me and, so far, has done a good job.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-08-2016, 09:03 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
I have decided to spend my birthday vouchers on some raspberry canes and a blueberry bush, so I will go and hunt them out next week.
Hi Jenny, Did you know you can get pink blueberries

I bought one called 'Pink Lemonade' last November, it hasn't had any fruit yet but is growing well, bought it from Pomona Fruits Ltd. in Essex, very good quality bush and excellant service from them.

Also bought 'Sunshine Blue' at the same time and that does have some berries which I'll pick in about 2 weeks.

Do please let us know what varieties you buy and if they are 'late' or 'early' types. I might add a couple more this year.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2016, 09:14 PM
Losos I was actually looking at Pink Lemonade but I like fruit and veg to look like they are meant to I hate yellow tomatoes and purple carrots they just don't taste right
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2016, 09:52 PM
I have never ate a yellow tomato or purple carrot...feel deprived now!!
Pink blueberries...that would twist my melon too lol...they do weird things to plants
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2016, 10:23 PM
Never eaten coloured veg either maybe missing something.

Feeling a fair bit fed up at the moment my right sided lower back/leg pain L5-S1 is still with my but not as bad as before. Felt rough on Thursday l felt like no where I stood,sat, lay or walked eased anything., so I ended up on Friday at my GP in tears (totally unlike me) and now discovered I have a water infection, now on Trimethoprim for 3 days. He also discovered I have a hernia (quite noticable but never thought hernia myself) this has come about in the last week. Reading on causes I wonder if I had it before but has gotten worse because I have been unable to sit/stand still really for more than 15 minutes for the last 4 weeks + due to my back so pacing everywhere unless asleep/in bed
So feeling really fed up now waiting Ultra sound from hospital regarding hernia and waiting appointment from QE neurosurgeon for my back.

Sorry to moan just trying to let my tablets kick in before I try to sleep.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-08-2016, 10:50 PM
Aw you poor thing back pain is the very worst, like you say whatever you do you can never get yourself comfortable. I have found a hot water bottle on my back helps, sometimes put it under a pillow and get myself so it is covering the sore bit, the the pillow spreads the heat over the area.
Hope the tablets kick in soon for you
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4