View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 08:25 AM
What a horrible heartless woman ! ! I can't beleive she said these things to you ! Think Mini gave some good advice. But tbh after reading about her losing yopur dog for 5 hours, i'd be reluctant to go back. Maybe have a look for another kennels?

Hugs to you x x x x
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 10:36 AM
Having read all about this woman I wouldn't be trying to explain anything to her about Polo, she sounds irresponsible to me anyway losing your dog and ignoring veterinary treatments I'd run a mile to avoid her!

I am sure you will be able to find other kennels who can care for Deccy better than this opinionated woman.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 10:53 AM
again about polo and that things are not any easier for you , you made the best decision possible for polo hun and dnt let anyone tell you any different , i had to have my beautiful boy pts last feb aged 8/12 due to a brain and spinal tumour and i too had to make the agonising decision to say a final farewell to my son and best friend , it was just over a year ago and his 10th birthday is coming up this month and i still miss him loads as do the girls .
Things will get better for u and deccy
with the new job and watever the future holds . x if you need to chat or rant hun pm and ill give you my email add xxxxxDKxxxxx
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 10:57 AM
you have lots of friends here on dogsey,dont give up for the sake of a horrible person not able to control her tongue,deccy needs his mom,and you will get the strength to care for him from somewhere you have to,all my love zbeau xxxxxxxxxxxx
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

17-05-2007, 11:03 AM
I hope you get that job - why not get the vet's report and, instead of putting it in front of her, put it into the local papers, addressing it to her and let everyone see what she is like! She needs her head examining.

You must stay strong for Deccy though - Deccy will be relying on you.

Thinking of you and all good thoughts to you.
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 11:36 AM
You don't need to justify yourself to anyone, we all know how you feel for Polo and how loved he was, don't let this awful person drag you down, give Deccy an extra special cuddle make yourself feel better. I hope you get the job and don't worry too much about Deccy being alone these things have a habit of sorting themselves out, you can only try. Hugs to you and Deccy xx
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 11:48 AM
What a heartless cow!!! I wish I could help I'd have smacked her for you!

I doubt you even want to go back to them now after that, but I would still write a letter (I'm not saying you should, I'm saying I would) even if it was just to make her feel guilty for what she said.

I'm so sorry hun If you do have to leave Deccy at home, he'll get used to it though and as long as you give him the time and affection I know you will when you get home, he'll be fine left alone Not that its much consolation...
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 12:14 PM
Firstly i would like to say ,who deos that person think she/he is to judge, and secondly i dont know polo's story nor do i want to upset you by asking for it ,but just to "set the record straight"as far as this person go's would you consider asking your vet ,to write to them explaining why you had no choice but to do the only thing you could ,thereby clearing your name ,i dont know if you would still want to use thia kennel after an apology,but at least you would feel better .i'm so sorry you've had this awful experience hope you feel better soon .
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 12:26 PM
I was so sorry to hear this news, just what you didn't need on top of everything else.

Just a thought, would maybe one of the staff at the vets be able to take Deccy whilst you're at work, some of them work part-time hours so they may be able to work something out between them. Alternatively, they may know of someone that would be happy to have him for you whilst you were at work.

I'm sorry I haven't got anything more constructive to say that will help you out of the situation, the others have all given great advice and you know how much we all care about you, it's just a shame that we don't live nearby as I'm sure we would all jump at the chance to help.

Take care of yourself, as the others have said, Deccy needs you more than anything now.

Sheree x
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 01:17 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Having read all about this woman I wouldn't be trying to explain anything to her about Polo, she sounds irresponsible to me anyway losing your dog and ignoring veterinary treatments I'd run a mile to avoid her!

I am sure you will be able to find other kennels who can care for Deccy better than this opinionated woman.
I totally agree.

Just checking in to see how you are today Deccy. Is there anything similar to CAB over there? It might be worth having a chat with them. As far as I can read in your posts, it sounds very slanderous on this womans part

Try and keep your chin up hun. You know, and we know, you did the right thing by Polo. That's all that matters xxxx
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >