Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mustards mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-04-2006, 11:56 AM
Of course my boy is perfect and never embarrasses me :smt041

erm well apart from the time................

I took him to Brighton and we had a stroll along the prom I was thoroughly enjoying showing him off. We just got to the bit where everyone sits outside the restaurants eating and I stopped to look at a menu when my boy squatted and did the HUGEST poo on this planet and it STANK! I obviously had poo bags but erm.... sorry if this is too much information but it's consistancy made it like picking up porridge

I cleaner up as best I could but was mortified as I scuttled off to a round of applause by the diners
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2006, 12:06 PM
lol great thread.

Our embarrassing stories tend to be based around demo's and involve Jackson - he certainly was a crowd pleaser!

At agility demo's he; ran out of the ring twice and stole burgers from someone watching, disappeared head first into the back of a catering van, ran off to "get it on" with a dog in the crowd.

At flyball demo's he; ran out of the lane to steal an ice cream then came back in and completed a full run, jumped over the backstop after a stray ball into the crowd over the heads of some kids - back over the kids - back over the backstop - completed his run, stopped to roll in some convenient cow poo, and the memorable time we followed a bike display team in (they'd been setting bales on fire to jump over) I sent a yellow lab down and got a black lab back!!!!

This is the dog that was majorly consistent at shows, he just loved crowds!

None of that can beat the time the bird display team were in the next ring (none of the dogs bothered), me and one of the blokes were having a mock argument so I threw a ball at him - he threw it back missed completely and knocked a falcon off its perch!!!!!!!!!!

H xx *reminiscing*
bint
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-04-2006, 12:19 PM
A few years ago one of my dogs escaped from a friends house, ran into a nearby garden & poo'd right down the front window.
Another time the same dog ran into the middle of a playing field & poo'd in an empty cardboard box. I didn't know whether to pick the box up or what!
When I was 13 we took our cocker spaniel with us to a local carnival event. He stopped in the middle of the road to poo, in my embarrassment I tried to drag him to the side of the road. He then bolted & dragged me across a gravel path on my bottom - sooo embarrassing!
Janie_B
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-04-2006, 02:54 PM
I am crying with laughter at this thread! The descriptions are hillarious. The word poo makes me laugh anyway but when teamed with huge and stinky makes me laugh all the more, God, how mature!

Having to read out posts to my 5yr old daughter who was wondering what was so funny...
I remember taking our last boxer to a car boot/indoor market sale and he made a large deposit underneath a sellers table while I was talking to my stepdad. The woman didn`t seem to find it as amusing as I did..

Oh, I did pick it up!
Janie_B
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-04-2006, 03:05 PM
Just remembered another one. When I was 16 I had a retriever puppy called Oscar. My brothers girlfriend was staying over and was supposed to sleep in my room. During the night, Oscar must have wandered into my brothers room for a wee sniff around. In the early hours my brothers girlfriend came hopping into my room with oscars cold poo on the sole of her foot and had squished through her toes. I couldn`t stop laughing, which woke my mother who came out of her room to see what the fuss was about, prompting her to ask how she had managed to step in the poo in my brothers room when she was supposed to be in mine..
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2006, 03:32 PM
hi, years ago i owned a flatcoated retriever who was 3 and had just bought a kitten, i worked part time but my boss asked me to go away on a course for 5 days. worrying about the animals i spoke to my sister (who i have to say is not the biggest dog lover!) to stay in my house for 5 days and look after them.

on the first night away, i rang and was informed dog had stood on the kittens foot and she is limping. I asked if she wasn't well tommorrow could she take it to the vets and get kittens foot checked out. (my sister had never been to a vets in her life)., i rang the second day she done the vets thing and he had given it an injection and told to come back if it didn't get better.

Anyway 3rd day i rang my sister she told me through gritted teeth that my dog had chewed up her leather jacket , i appologised and agreed to buy her a new one when i got home.

On the 4 day my sister had her new boyfriend for tea and she told me she had bought a couple of nice steaks to impress him. You guessed it, she dished them up and went to the loo only to find 2 very empty plates. (i have to say the wicked side of me found this quite funny!). Again i agreed to pay for the steaks. All in all it cost me about £300 (kennels would have been cheaper). We both agreed that i would never ask her again to dog sit!
mustards mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-04-2006, 03:41 PM
Originally Posted by KickstartKelpies
he threw it back missed completely and knocked a falcon off its perch!!!!!!!!!!
I know it shouldn't but that made me laugh soooooooooo much
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2006, 04:13 PM
Here's one but it's top secret cause it happened to the OH the other day.

Took Cassie out for her normal walk to the park. She had a poo so out came the poo bag, dumped it in the bin and carried on with the walk. Proceeded to carry on as normal greeting all of Cassie's friends and owners etc. OH kept thinking he could still smell poo but didn't really think anything of it.

Got home and looked in the mirror, must have got poo on his hand when he was picking it up with the poo bag and had a streak of poo right under his nose

He must have spoken to about 20 people with a streak of poo on his face
Honesty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-04-2006, 04:53 PM
OMG!!! Me and OH are killing ourselves laughing wufflehoond

OH has a non politically correct nick name, because of the poo tash, just to call him under your breath..if he's being all high and mighty..

Adolf S**tler
Honesty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-04-2006, 05:01 PM
Going in to work last night after putting false tan on during the day.
Ein was climbing on me, and licking me etc, generally pestering cause she's pregers, My false tan takes ages to develop, I never thought about it at all, so I just throw my joggers on and go to work. Get changed at work to realise my false tan was so streaky I had legs like a Zebra...grrrrrrrr, redone false tan today, dog banned from licking and climbing..LOL

Big white lines all over my legs..Awful...
then my friend Taylor was telling me about her Westie.
The gas man came to read the meter, she said she'd do it herself, as her dog doesn't like men, and is very aggressive, he said "aww, it's only a little dog, I'd be in and out in two minutes, what can it do, nip my ankles?"
As her meter is under the stairs, he had to get on his hands and knees, the dog got out of the living room, and ran straight for him, bighting him several times on the bum. Taylor had said she was aggressive..LOL, the gas man couldn't stand up, he jumped and banged his head, nearly knocking himself out. hehehe
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >