Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mari
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-10-2005, 10:48 PM

do you mean to take your vitamins

Do any of you go to the health shop and spend a fortune on vitamins and then not take them :smt102
I really do intend to take them when I see a new miracle vitamin guaranteed to make you feel better and better hair nails and skin etc
and would remember to take them for a few days and then next time I see them they are out of date, along with many other packs of super things I meant to take ,I then take the ones still in date and give them to dogs and I feel good I am doing something with them :smt038
I bet I am not alone on this
Marie
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-10-2005, 01:48 AM
I'm not a great vitamin etc. buyer, but I do buy Vit. C in preparation for winter colds. They tend to get pushed to the back of a shelf, unused and forgotten about. So, the next winter I stock up again. Every few years I throw out expired, unopened bottles which I find mouldering away in the back of cupboards
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2005, 07:13 AM
Evening Primrose for me, does make a difference when I remember and can be bothered to take them
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2005, 08:55 AM
I'm pretty good at taking vitamin C but I often forget the others. Actually it's probably because I hate swallowing pills but the Vit C is a tasty chewable tablet.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2005, 10:27 AM
Originally Posted by mari
Do any of you go to the health shop and spend a fortune on vitamins and then not take them :smt102
I really do intend to take them when I see a new miracle vitamin guaranteed to make you feel better and better hair nails and skin etc
and would remember to take them for a few days and then next time I see them they are out of date, along with many other packs of super things I meant to take ,I then take the ones still in date and give them to dogs and I feel good I am doing something with them :smt038
I bet I am not alone on this
Marie

Yes I do exactly the same. I buy these vitamins that are meant to be good for different things and then seem to take them for a few days and then forget all about them - wish there was a memory pill - I really could do with those by the bucketful
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2005, 10:31 AM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Yes I do exactly the same. I buy these vitamins that are meant to be good for different things and then seem to take them for a few days and then forget all about them - wish there was a memory pill - I really could do with those by the bucketful

Apparently Ginkgo Biloba is good to help with the memory!

My Mum bought some of them, and forgot to take them lol
mari
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-10-2005, 09:59 PM
lol @ hevvur and foxy
I am glad I am not the only one , I hear the latest and best vits for us is eye Q .
omega three fish oils, and also great for kids ah well here I go again
as they are supposed to good for the brain I will have to get some
I wonder how many gallons I will need
Marie
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

07-10-2005, 08:04 AM
LOL @ Mari

Yep I`m guily too, tho remember when they`re for the dogs
I`ve got in front of me now a bottle of vitC tabs, right in front of the keyboard, been here for nearly 2wks & I STILL forget to take them each day