Our sister sites
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-08-2010, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
Well done - brill results!!
I am also a very proud mummy today as my son passed his
But the little b**ger was convinced he would fail so decided earlier on in the year he wasn't going to go to Uni as he didn't think he would get enough points, so I didn't apply for funding & he was going to do a part time AAT accounting course at college instead & try & find an apprenticeship.
Well he passed & has 2 firm offers in the post this morning at both Brighton & Bourmouth Uni's & has decided to accept at Brighton.
So for the last 2 hours after working all day I've been trying to frantically fill in the online finance applications when the deadline was June! I hope we can still get it in time!!
I'm so pleased he he's going to Uni afterall - and so proud - whoops already said I'm proud!! daughter gets he GSCE results next week, talk about chalk & cheese, she should get a medal for just turning up, but she may surprise us, who knows!!
I haven't gotten my finance application in yet because student finance have been messing me around (as they do everyone it seems ). Unis are generally understanding about it because they're used to it!

Congratulations to everyone who passed
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2010, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by Reisu View Post
I haven't gotten my finance application in yet because student finance have been messing me around (as they do everyone it seems ). Unis are generally understanding about it because they're used to it!

Congratulations to everyone who passed
That's a relief!! I know last year down here they were very late & all the students were complaining!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2010, 11:06 PM
Well Done Charly And everyone else who got their results today! x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2010, 05:47 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
I havn't spoken to Charly yet but she text me that she got A in Buisness Studies
B in Law and B in History.
Charly being Charly is very dissapointed with that and intends on resitting, I on the other hand am very proud indeed
And so would I be......
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2