Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 01:11 AM

you have got to try these soooo much fun

found the best bubble for dogs!!!
touchabubbles and yes you can catch them and hold them, they must be in the air for 10 seconds though, but they just seem to hang in the air, last for ages and when your dog gets one on his nose or between there eyes its really funny shame on me lol, they do leave a film which if you use them just wipe off coat, dogs love them and play longer as they can catch them,

This is what you get on the coat, it just wipes off, on a long coat it may be a case of a good brush, I would not use if you had a long coat with a dog show the following day, When they land on your dog they stay bubbles for some time then they peel of just like a face mask, just thought I would add this, would not want any sticky coats on the dogs,
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 07:04 AM
They look great, where did you get them? My daughter would love it!!!!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 08:03 AM
they look great ..............
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 08:53 AM
Wow - never mind Bodhi I want them!!!
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 09:05 AM
Ooooh, I've been eyeing them up at one of the online pet shops, not sure if I'm allowed to post a link...
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 11:40 AM
I picked them up from the village post office some time ago, they did not get them in again and I had been unable to get hold of any for ages, then I noticed a little shop in the village that sells bits and bobs had them I enquired about a bulk buy as it is a shop that sells warehouse items and so on.
he checked and had a box at the warehouse so I bought a whole load, dubdoing can you pm me the link just in case the shop cant get them in again, the dogs llloooovvvee them ssooo much, I have seen them on ebay and they are sometimes called catchabubbles, stackabubbles, touchabubbles
KatieB_23
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-10-2006, 12:55 PM
Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
Wow - never mind Bodhi I want them!!!
Me too!
duboing I'm sure you're allowed to post a link... we posted loads when we were looking for bubble machines etc.
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 01:26 PM
I got them for my daughters Xmas last year.. and they leave a horrible residue on carpets and couches etc..and in her hair..!

Can't you remember the advert for them.. Touch a bubble, catch a bubble??
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 01:30 PM
I will have to look for them, Jess loves bubbles, sadly she only sees them when im in the bath then she tries to jump in with me! lol
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 01:58 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
I got them for my daughters Xmas last year.. and they leave a horrible residue on carpets and couches etc..and in her hair..!

Can't you remember the advert for them.. Touch a bubble, catch a bubble??
Prob best to use outdoors, I only used them a few times in the house but have leather sofa and wooden floors so did not notice really, to be honest they do not get much of a chance to land with the goofy lot i have all catching them,
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >