Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 02:38 PM
She looks a real poppit...lol

I'm tryin to find Keena's records from when she was a pup to tell you what she weighed at the same age but can't find them at the mo

I've got Takoda's here though and I've got him at 11wks and 3 days as being 26lb Keena will have been a few pounds less then that. Still you don't want your girl getting as big as him
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 02:58 PM
Ahhh bless what a sweetie, and those ears!
My two were like radars when pups, all over the place!
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 08:39 PM
Wow Myschievous, I know males are considerably bigger than females in our breed of choice but im shocked that Takoda was 26lb at 11 weeks, I bet he is a huge lad.

I have been looking at the pics I posted and others on my photbucket account, Jess has changed colour since they were took, 4/5 days ago!

She is loosing her black stripe down her back and going grey, I will post more pics up when I have loaded them on the pooter.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 09:06 PM
What did you do to her?

She's all big!

Lovely pics, she is going to be absolutley stunning as a young lady
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 11:13 PM
Aw she's so pretty.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 11:24 PM
Originally Posted by kyektulu View Post
Wow Myschievous, I know males are considerably bigger than females in our breed of choice but im shocked that Takoda was 26lb at 11 weeks, I bet he is a huge lad.

I have been looking at the pics I posted and others on my photbucket account, Jess has changed colour since they were took, 4/5 days ago!

She is loosing her black stripe down her back and going grey, I will post more pics up when I have loaded them on the pooter.
They do change so fast it's hard to keep up with them, I felt like every morning I had a different puppy sometimes...lol

Kody was quite a big pup I guess he is a fairly big adult. He is quite chunky in his bone structure if anything.

Don't forget the 3 days in that 11 weeks though cuz even just days make a difference...I've got him down at 14 weeks at 33lb and then again at 15 weeks and he was 36lb...He did grow like a weed. They have spurts though at different times, some can be growing faster at one time and then slow down where another pup of the same ages can be different if you see what I mean!

Still looking for Keena's notes.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2006, 01:03 PM
Jess is gorgeous I'm pleased she's settled in your new home x
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2006, 01:42 PM
Thanks everyone.

Just a very quick amendment, Jess is 10weeks old today, I noticed in my post I put 11, whoops! getting confused as it her injection time.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4