Female 

04-09-2007, 08:51 AM
Aren't drugs great
Becky
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2007, 11:24 AM
Have just caught up with this and am glad lots of people are doing so good. I myself had a great weekend. Then yesterday had my 1st day back at work and it was ok, not fantastic but it was ok, I just have to wait till middle of september to have a chat with HR about the length of my absences (all anxiety depression related - 8 weeks in total) So I have to wait for that But I figure if they were going to sack me they wouldnt make me wait 2 weeks to do so

Today I am out and about with work so am out of the claustrophobic atmosphere of the office and I have the docs tonight at 5.30 to see how my drugs are doing and I really must remeber to ask about counselling as I really think it would help me but I keep forgetting to ask!! Does anyone know if cipramil effects your memory mine seems to be SHOCKING since starting on them. Maybe thats why I don't cry so much anymore....I maybe just forget too
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2007, 11:57 AM
howdy all just popped in to see how you all are,,great news most are on the up
keep taking the pills,,,your all loopy but very lovely too, xxx
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2007, 12:04 PM
Originally Posted by Hoggett View Post
I had a great day yesterday, I was full of busy. Firstly I went to see my counsellor, which partly helped me, although to be honest I wasn't too bad, so it felt a bit of a wast of time, I go back next Monday.

Then my carer brought a load of clothes for me to put onto ebay for her, that kept me busy most of the day. She's got some good stuff. then she came and asked to do her C.V. on the computer which she did, then she came back to write a letter too. Four times in one day, I bet the neighbours were wondering what was going on, especially with her fetching a black bin bag in with her! Then when I was going to the post office she asked me to get some stamps and I met her on her round in the village, she gave me some green house tomato's. So it was a bit of good and bad, bad as in she is thinking of leaving again. (to be honest I don't want her to leave, yet I want her to get on) but last night I ended on quite a high note.

Then late last night my neighbour and her daughter came in, the daughter said "You've got a new carer in the morning" ....Me! with my main carer.

So they have just been and she is liking the job so far, but my carer has reservations about her, she doesn't seem to want to get her hands dirty and wants to only work about 35 hours a week but most of the carer's at this firm often work in excess of 50 hours, so she might be in for a shock.

So this morning I still feel on top of the world.

Ian
Sounds like you are doing really well your posts certainly seem more positive now.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2007, 12:07 PM
I am so pleased everyone is seeming to have a good day so far, that I forgot to say things are ok here today as well. Wish I could get a memory transplant though as my brain will only hold a certain amount and I forget so much.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2007, 01:41 PM
I don't know if I should post this when everyone is on the up.... but I'm having a bit of a rubbish two days!

I'm so happy with Icon he's such a good boy, but I'm having a few issues personally that I need to deal with, but I can't, its quite lonely as they're issues I can't really talk to anyone about....

I can't wait until Icon is old enough to have little walks, thats keeping me going at the mo!

I hope everyone is ok, sorry to moan!

L xxxx
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2007, 01:47 PM
Sweet Veronica, I am so sorry things are not great for you at the mo. It is so hard when you can't share your problems. There are certain things that we can't share but I am sending big hugs to you today, maybe things will get easier when you can take your little one out.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2007, 01:49 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Aren't drugs great
Becky
Oh dear you will have us all locked up soon,sounds like we are having a drugs party.
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2007, 01:59 PM
oh sweetVeronica iv had crappy couple of days too,dont despair only dogsey keeps me sain at the minute the kids are driving me crazy,my oh thinks if he dont mention america its not happening and i need 36 hrs in bed,but aside of that im doing ok,just keep taking our tablets and well be ok xxx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2007, 02:51 PM
Hi you crazy lot lol , its nutty ville for dolly this past day or so ,i decided yesterday was going to be a great day (i wish) ,got up yesterday morning about 7 let girls out ,sorted theyr brekkie ,all was fine ,i went out to power hose yard and fell on my bum ,came in rather sore in the dierre regon put washing machine on that had only been repaired two days earlier , and it stated to leak , then it stopped working again ,made a coffee and blooming handle fell of the mug ,so cleaned up mess from it, walked into lounge with freshly made coffee only to be ran into beau and skye on their morning sprint around house ended up wearing coffee (mug handle intact ) , finally got to drink coffee ,got dressed banged toe on bed ouch ,set of to town to do my shopping ,got to supermarket in tack and thought to me self ok today will be fine after all , no ,got elbow at bread counter by an irate man pushing his way into cue , and then got a trolley jammed into my ankle , so took several deep breaths and carried on shopping , lifted toilet rolls from shelf only to knock the lot down ,gave up and went for a coffee leaving oh to finish shopping bliss had a lovely coffee late , then got chatted up by someone old enough to be my father ,so after nearly choking on coffee got run into by yet another troley being steered by a lunatic shopper who had the audacity to tell me to watch where i was going ,finally managed to come home in one peace what a day .,but on a positive note today has been ok painted mum house and started to paper her living room apart from falling over her neighbour cat its been a lot less strenious than yesterday thank god for my happy pills , have a great day guys xxdk
Page 10 of 26 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 > Last »