Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2011, 06:57 PM
Originally Posted by aerolor View Post
My dog is the one who is keen to nibble my ears these days and is the only one who doesn't mind licking my feet. I really must get out more
Made me laugh out loud!

So did this from Malka

If I could teach Pereg how to cut my toenails, life would be perfect!
kammi_sparky123
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2011, 07:31 PM
For me it again depends on the people!

I can spend a lot more time with Alfie than most people, but in all fairness, Alfie isn't always the best company he isn't "clingy" or "overly attached" to me, so doesn't follow me everywhere and likes to sleep in a different room, and toys don't interest him much apart from for about an hour in the evening after his tea. He likes to do his own thing, and even when playing/training, after a while when we stop, he will then just sleep or chew a toy. He also isn't really a "cuddly" dog, but he listens from his bed well.....

Having said all that, I would generally still choose Alfies company for longer periods of time
kitkatkathy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-11-2011, 04:28 PM
Most of the time I have trouble with trusting people, you don't know what they think of you, they lie, they talk behind your back.

BUT with a dog, if they don't like you, they will make it known. If they're are lonely, they will hug you. When your sad, they're sad.

You know where you are with your dog, you know if they love you.
tipsy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-12-2011, 03:47 PM
Some of my favourite times of the week are when the kids are in bed, and hubby is at the pub and it's just me and Poppy snuggling on the sofa lol
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5