Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 10:55 PM

Help needed at Birmingham (Friday)

Can anyone who is used to showing breeds similar to dallies offer to help me out at Birmingham?

I now have a special shoe but each time I try and run, my foot bleeds through the bandage...

She probably won't do all that well anyway as she still needs some work on her stand but I'd really like to have her entered...

I'm asking her breeder but as she's not planned to go already I'm not sure she'll be able to make it.
I'm going to ask people I know who are going but thought I'd cover all bases!

Please let me know Thanks.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 11:38 PM
Hi Lottie,

Me again

If you can't find anyone else to help and I'm still there when its her time, I'll gladly take her in for you.

I've not shown a dally before but have shown all types including a Pom, a Polish Lowland Sheepdog, an Australian Shepherd as well as a variety of gundogs.

Fingers crossed you'll get someone who knows the breed but if I can help I will.
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2007, 07:27 AM
Thanks Sheree

I've got up this morning and my foot has already bled through 4 wads of gauze some cotton wool padding and two bandages and I haven't even done much on it.

We'll still go to the show because I've booked the day off work and I'll be able to do the good citizen with her but I do hope I manage to get her in the ring...
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2007, 02:32 PM
If I could afford the plane fare and my passport was not out of date, I'd be glad to.... unfortunately......
Hope you find someone.
Sheree, think Gundog with attitude. Lots of it!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2007, 03:03 PM
Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
If I could afford the plane fare and my passport was not out of date, I'd be glad to.... unfortunately......
Hope you find someone.
Sheree, think Gundog with attitude. Lots of it!
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2007, 04:53 PM
Panic over

Rang Takara's breeder who promptly phoned around for me and has found someone to move Takara for me as long as I handle her the rest of the time.

She's fab is Karyn She did say she would've taken the day off to do it for me, but her dad's phoned to say he's coming to visit all the way from Northampton so it would be a bit rude to say 'well I'm going to go and show Lottie's dog for her!'

So you never know... if Donna (or whoever ends up doing it tomorrow) is any better than me at handling my dog, she might get placed!!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2007, 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by Lottie View Post
Panic over

Rang Takara's breeder who promptly phoned around for me and has found someone to move Takara for me as long as I handle her the rest of the time.

She's fab is Karyn She did say she would've taken the day off to do it for me, but her dad's phoned to say he's coming to visit all the way from Northampton so it would be a bit rude to say 'well I'm going to go and show Lottie's dog for her!'

So you never know... if Donna (or whoever ends up doing it tomorrow) is any better than me at handling my dog, she might get placed!!

Thats great news, fingers crossed for a good place. x
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2007, 07:19 PM
Thanks for the kind offer Sheree!!
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

10-05-2007, 08:03 PM
Glad to hear you got it sorted out Lottie and good luck for tomorrow. Enjoy it and let us know how it goes.
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2007, 08:12 PM
If you watch PGD - Polo's son Nugget will be there, Polidot Vanilla Ice. Gail rang me tonight to offer sympathy over Polo and said she was going, so Polo will live on in a way.
Have a great time and don't forget to report back when you can!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >