Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-12-2006, 10:24 PM
Originally Posted by leo View Post
why do you only health test some and not all?
so some of your dogs are kc registered as pure breeds?
why do you need to cross such large dogs? what are the breeds getting out of this mix?
what is your logic behind such a cross?
sorry leo but like i have said before i have answered all these questions before on another thread so please go to it and read it all thanks as this is going of topic and i havent the energy to keep on repeating my self ,sorry
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-12-2006, 10:28 PM
ok on topic
you said that if a bitch is aggressive while you are attempting a mate towards the stud, she doesn't want to know you allow or force this mating to take place?
which do you own the stud or the bitch? are you prepared for your own dog to get hurt for the sake of a mating? due to aggression in the bitch.
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-12-2006, 10:41 PM
ok on topic
you said that if a bitch is aggressive while you are attempting a mate towards the stud, she doesn't want to know you allow or force this mating to take place?
which do you own the stud or the bitch? are you prepared for your own dog to get hurt for the sake of a mating? due to aggression in the bitch.
if the bitch is snappy or diffacult and she is ready raising her tail but when the dog trs to mount and she gets snappy or runs around and gets a bit diffacult then i would assist in the mating as i would hold the bitch and or handle the dog
so theanswer is yes and it depends on each individual bitch
i never do force matings
i own the stud but i also own the my own bitches but i am not doing this thread because of any of mine bitche ,s are aggressive ,
or my stud dog as they are not i only have one very aggressive dog and he is my guard dog only we do not breed from him and only i can handle him,
i did this thread to see what ppl veiws are and to get a disscusion going as my threads usaly do,s
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-12-2006, 10:46 PM
so let me get this striaght if a bitch is snappy etc and doesn't want the stud to mount her you hold her so the mating takes place.
have you ever considered the bitch may not be ready?
have you ever stopped and asked yourself why so many ppl reply to your threads..................maybe cause a lot of members don't agree with your thinking where dogs are concerned.
but then again you already know that.
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-12-2006, 11:13 PM
so let me get this striaght if a bitch is snappy etc and doesn't want the stud to mount her you hold her so the mating takes place.
have you ever considered the bitch may not be ready?
have you ever stopped and asked yourself why so many ppl reply to your threads..................maybe cause a lot of members don't agree with your thinking where dogs are concerned.
but then again you already know that.
please dont put words in my mouth and dont try and twist what i am saying ,
and no one will know what i am thinking
and the reason so may ppl reply is that it a disscution to liven things up that is what this site is for
and i said in my last answer thebitch is usaly ready
my stud ,s are very experinced at there job and will only mount or show sighns of inrest if the bitch is at her peak
and belive mei have mated pleanty of bitches of my own or for other breeders and yes some of these breeders are very well respectable breeders so i know when i bitch is at her peak some have had blood test done as they are comming from a distance
yes i know what ppl think of me but that is so few compared with other ppl who think very highly of me
but i dont lose any sleep what anyone thinks of me thanks
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-12-2006, 11:18 PM
Originally Posted by staffer View Post
please dont put words in my mouth and dont try and twist what i am saying ,
and no one will know what i am thinking
and the reason so may ppl reply is that it a disscution to liven things up that is what this site is for
and i said in my last answer thebitch is usaly ready
my stud ,s are very experinced at there job and will only mount or show sighns of inrest if the bitch is at her peak
and belive mei have mated pleanty of bitches of my own or for other breeders and yes some of these breeders are very well respectable breeders so i know when i bitch is at her peak some have had blood test done as they are comming from a distance
yes i know what ppl think of me but that is so few compared with other ppl who think very highly of me
but i dont lose any sleep what anyone thinks of me thanks
you need to read what i put :
i said have you considered
also maybe because.
you say its to liven up the board i dont agree i think its to make ppl angry and get a reply, i honestly believe you enjoy it.
a dog will show interest in a bitch when they are in season they don't need to be at the peak for that to happen, i believe that your dogs have plenty of experience as sire's
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-12-2006, 11:27 PM
you need to read what i put :
i said have you considered
also maybe because.
you say its to liven up the board i dont agree i think its to make ppl angry and get a reply, i honestly believe you enjoy it.
a dog will show interest in a bitch when they are in season they don't need to be at the peak for that to happen, i believe that your dogs have plenty of experience as sire's
yes and a good dog will only mate a bitch when she ready not rape her
and you are so wrong i dont do this to annoy ppl i speak my mind and if that makes ppl angry so be it, i am intitled to my opinions
and you think i enjoy this abuse
i dont but it dosnt get to me either, i could just stay quite and get on with what i do and dont gave it a thought, life would be so much easier
but i dont
and if what i do dosnt fit into other ppls life style or way of thinking i am so sorryyyy
but is the way i do things and i will carry on that way i dont hide from the truth if i did that i would not be on here
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2006, 11:30 PM
why do you only health test some and not all?
so some of your dogs are kc registered as pure breeds?
why do you need to cross such large dogs? what are the breeds getting out of this mix?
what is your logic behind such a cross?
Money I'm guessing.
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-12-2006, 11:35 PM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
Money I'm guessing.
as i have said before this answer is in a old thread i did please go and read it ,as i am not repeating my self again
and if it was for money i own both breeds and i would get alot more if i mated them to there own breed
so how can you say for money
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-12-2006, 11:37 PM
alot of member dont agree with your way of doing things because they have different opinions than yourself and ppl do feel as strong about the subjects as you do.
it just comes across that every thread you post seems to turn into a battle with others.
i don't agree with a lot of things you do as a dog owner i would never consider breeding dogs with your methods, hell i have never bred a dog.
i'm not saying you should stop or hide your thoughts just consider what your putting and the possible reply you could get.
at the end of the day this board bring dog owners together its not a tool to use to get kicks out of.
every one is entilled to their opinion and i am 1 of the ppl on here that will speak my mind if you dont agree fine but theres levels of repect we should all give 1 another.
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 14 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »