Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-12-2006, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Yes Staffer this site is for putting ones views across. It also aims among other things to promote ethical breeding.

I think this thread which you started has been instrumental in pointing out to people what you consider to be ethical in the context of breeding dogs,to sum up for those who have not read the whole thread....

*You admit to advertising.. '' AGGRESSIVE BITCHES MOST WELCOME CROSS BRED BITCHES WELCOME '' when you advertise your many stud dogs.

*You admit to advertising many breeds of dogs at stud belonging to yourself and 'others' (I said I thought I had seen 15 but you boasted up to 30 dogs)

*You admit to advertising that you sell puppies and hold puppies for Christmas, you say this is acceptable because it is not against the law and up to you what you advertise.

* You admit to advertising bitches for sale as brood bitches without any papers. (though these bitches also belong to a friend)

You say the advertisements were out of date yet they were dated from 21st of December 2006 onward.
As far as I am concerned none of the things I mentioned above constitute ethical breeding. Staffer you say ''but funny know one has ever come on here or other web site and said they have bought a bad puppy of me'' I would be reluctant to admit buying a puppy from anyone who adopted such practises and certainly wouldn't return it to them.

My apologies if this thread has strayed slightly off topic but the subject of breeding from aggressive bitches brought up the whole question of ethical breeding and we can if need be split the thread.
yes all true but there are pleanty of ppl advertisng for x-mas and i only said hold till x-mas

and yes the advert is dated from 21 deember but as i said before it was a old add and i just renewed so please dont try and change what i am saying and if you check the adver again i have changed it for your benafit

and as to know one complaining abouy buying a bad puppie of me ok i am noy god i may have had the odd puppie that has comeback to me but it hurts you to think i breed good healthy puppies and thats why no one has very complained and as to not admiting this site would be the first to curse and ripp apart a breeder if some one came on and said they bought a ill puppie from me
just mi
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-12-2006, 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
I have looked at this post several times and yea READ BETWEEN THE LINES and I can only say one thing, IM so glad this chaps not into rottweilelers, the damage could be devistating.
sorry i wont do rottys as to much hip problams and tempermenet problams for me sorry jimo
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-12-2006, 09:52 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
There is one on an advert [ unless I am getting confused with dates but I don`t think thats the case...], put out after Staffer said he did`nt breed Rotts last year but posted a picture of one which was supposedly a rescue case which was apparently hipscored by Staffer then a Rott appeared on his stud dog advert...

Perhaps Staffer could clarify the ethics of breeding from a rescue dog if this is the same one or why he advertises a Rott for stud after saying he did`nt breed Rotts...

Also, Staffer, you say in your adverts that the numerous pups you breed are all KC registered - how does that work with all the crossbreeds you turn out ?
i have owned rottys but not bred from them as to health and tempermenet problams in the breed
and yes all are kc reg the stud dogs and yes i do advertise for oher breederson my stud book page
and no i dont breed rescue dogs please stop trying to put two and two together and makeing five
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-12-2006, 09:53 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
Hi Patch thanks for posting, but clearly ethics do not apply in this case., sad but seems that way eh,
maybe your ethics are different to my ethics
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-12-2006, 09:54 PM
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
my god, you would really breed from a bitch that was dog aggressive ? Surely that is not a good thing, even you state that some dogs dont have the maternal instinct just like humans, so therefore WHY would you subject the bitch to the mating ?

When I saw both my dogs as puppies, I was able to see mum and dad, and previous pups that the breeder had kept. Both were sociable and happy, and I would NEVER EVER have a dog from an agressive mother. Surely it's common sense to NOT buy a dog from a mother who is aggressive ?

I for one am so very very glad you are not in retrievers
i am glad also as its not realt my breed
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-12-2006, 10:02 PM
staffer you have your opinions on alot of subject relating to dogs and so do we.
if you know the type of repsonce your going to get from others why do you post in such an aggressive way?
personnally i would sooner have a dog from a rescue with major problems than come to a breeder like yourself who can not see the possible problems that you have created in the dogs you have bred.
i am glad you dont own my breed but feel sorry for those you do own and mess around with perfectly good breeds of dogs.
you always seem to hide behind the health issues or supposed to breed to improve the health of some breeds.
i can not understand how crossing 2 different breeds can improve the health of either breed involved.
you state ppl have never brought any off your pups back to you but it makes me wonder how many have ended up in rescues or worse pts due to aggression.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-12-2006, 10:07 PM
Originally Posted by staffer View Post
maybe your ethics are different to my ethics
what ethics.
i would love to hear your ethics relating to breeding dogs.
correct me if im wrong as far as i am aware you don't do health checks on the breeds you own, you have admitted to breeding from aggressive bitches, you cross breed dogs, so your not keeping to 1 breed and improving that breed.
you advertise your pups on dodgy sites?
just what ethics do you have?
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-12-2006, 10:12 PM
Originally Posted by leo View Post
what ethics.
i would love to hear your ethics relating to breeding dogs.
correct me if im wrong as far as i am aware you don't do health checks on the breeds you own, you have admitted to breeding from aggressive bitches, you cross breed dogs, so your not keeping to 1 breed and improving that breed.
you advertise your pups on dodgy sites?
just what ethics do you have?
yes all right but i do have some of my dogs health tested
yes i have cross bred manly beroux x bull mastiffs
but have done oter in the past
yes i advertise on dogy sites and also kennel club as well
and way i have answered all this on a thread in the past and i am not going to keep on repeating my self sorry
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-12-2006, 10:14 PM
Originally Posted by leo View Post
staffer you have your opinions on alot of subject relating to dogs and so do we.
if you know the type of repsonce your going to get from others why do you post in such an aggressive way?
personnally i would sooner have a dog from a rescue with major problems than come to a breeder like yourself who can not see the possible problems that you have created in the dogs you have bred.
i am glad you dont own my breed but feel sorry for those you do own and mess around with perfectly good breeds of dogs.
you always seem to hide behind the health issues or supposed to breed to improve the health of some breeds.
i can not understand how crossing 2 different breeds can improve the health of either breed involved.
you state ppl have never brought any off your pups back to you but it makes me wonder how many have ended up in rescues or worse pts due to aggression.
yes and respect all your opinions
and sorry i was not aware i posting these threads aggressively that is not my intent
and just because i pots the threads its not because i belive in all of them its a discution and i like to hear ppl response
and i did concider your breed before i imported the neapolitain mastiff and not many of mine end up in rescue as i am aware of as i said before no one has ever come on a site to say they bought a bad puppie of me so far wich is a shock isnt it but like i said all these questions you are looking for from me are in a previus thread thank you
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-12-2006, 10:17 PM
why do you only health test some and not all?
so some of your dogs are kc registered as pure breeds?
why do you need to cross such large dogs? what are the breeds getting out of this mix?
what is your logic behind such a cross?
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 14 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »