Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

24-12-2006, 10:16 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Well that just about says it all for me Staffer,you will let someone use one of your stud dogs with an aggressive bitch and if she attacks her puppies she won't be allowed to be mated to one of your dogs again .

I see now why you were asking about bitches attacking puppies, if the advertisement (no matter how out of date it was still being displayed 2 days ago) states 'aggressive bitches welcome' to me that sends out the wrong message and you are bound to attract the wrong sort of bitches .
well as you allready know i dont care what you or anybody thinks about me life is to short for me to worry
it dosnt matter how i explain it you will change it to suit your self i speak openly what i do i dont hide anything
so carry on
i am past careing
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-12-2006, 10:23 PM
Originally Posted by staffer View Post
well as you allready know i dont care what you or anybody thinks about me life is to short for me to worry
i am past careing
You may not care what anyone thinks of you Staffer,
You should care about advertising ''aggressive bitches well come'' when you advertise your stud dogs.

If the puppies that result from the mating of aggressive bitches (some of them bull breeds no doubt) turn out to have bad temperaments that reflects badly on all bull breeds
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

25-12-2006, 01:08 AM
You may not care what anyone thinks of you Staffer,
You should care about advertising ''aggressive bitches well come'' when you advertise your stud dogs.

If the puppies that result from the mating of aggressive bitches (some of them bull breeds no doubt) turn out to have bad temperaments that reflects badly on all bull breeds
what are you actuly trying to say
i said if they are ppl aggresive i would not breed from them if they are dog aggressive i would mate them
how many ppl have took a bitch for mateing and she attacked the dog? and the dog gets put off
well my dogs are good stud dogs and will mate a bitch if she is dog aggressive,
and there is no doubt, yes most are bull breeds
i think most of you breeders of the bull breed have done enough damage to the breed with out my help
funny how you all quick to judge me and go on i breed so many differant breeds and sell so many pups
but funny know one has ever come on here or other web site and said they have bought a bad puppie of me
with tempermenet problams or health problams,they only talk about my different breeds,
not that i am saying i am perfect but something to think about isnt it
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2006, 02:10 AM
staffer, am I clear in saying your prepared to mate a bitch that has previously turned on pups????
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

25-12-2006, 02:15 AM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
staffer, am I clear in saying your prepared to mate a bitch that has previously turned on pups????
no i would not mate her again with my stud dogs as i belive some bitches were just not ment to have puppies or have that motherly instinct in them ,just like humans
but i will mate a bitch that is diffacult to mate and attacks the stud dogs as a lot of them do ,
Meg
Supervisor

26-12-2006, 12:08 AM
i have explained when it said aggresive bitches welcome i mean dog agressive not ppl aggressive
and yes cross breeds wellcome
all true
have you anything new you want to say that is not old news
I do not think aggressive bitches should be bred from at all , dog or people aggressive, there are plenty of good bitches to breed from without using aggressive ones .
How can your advertisements saying ''AGGRESIVE BITCHES MOST WELLCOME'' (along with the one for Doberman puppies which you said you would hold until Christmas ) be old news when they appeared in the paper less than a week ago?

i said if they are ppl aggresive i would not breed from them if they are dog aggressive i would mate them
how many ppl have took a bitch for mateing and she attacked the dog? and the dog gets put off
well my dogs are good stud dogs and will mate a bitch if she is dog aggressive,
and there is no doubt, yes most are bull breeds
i think most of you breeders of the bull breed have done enough damage to the breed with out my help
funny how you all quick to judge me and go on i breed so many differant breeds and sell so many pups
but funny know one has ever come on here or other web site and said they have bought a bad puppie of me
with tempermenet problams or health problams,they only talk about my different breeds,
not that i am saying i am perfect but something to think about isnt it
It sounds as if someone hasn't a clue what they are doing here. Very vew bitches with good temperaments are aggressive when mated if they are mated at the correct time when they are ready. IMO forcing a dog on a bitch that isn't ready to be mated is wrong

You say 'I think most of you breeders of the bull breeds have done enough damage without my help ' how much good do you think you are doing to bull breeds when you openly admit to advertising your stud dogs will serve aggressive bitches

How much good will the two bitches (Staffordshire and Bull terrier) you were advertising for sale a few days ago the 'brood bitches without papers' do for bull breeds.
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

26-12-2006, 12:22 AM
I do not think aggressive bitches should be bred from at all , dog or people aggressive, there are plenty of good bitches to breed from without using aggressive ones .
How can your advertisements saying ''AGGRESIVE BITCHES MOST WELLCOME'' (along with the one for Doberman puppies which you said you would hold until Christmas ) be old news when they appeared in the paper less than a week ago?

It sounds as if someone hasn't a clue what they are doing here. Very vew bitches with good temperaments are aggressive when mated if they are mated at the correct time when they are ready to 'stand'. IMO forcing a dog on a bitch that isn't ready to be mated is wrong

You say 'I think most of you breeders of the bull breeds have done enough damage without my help ' how much good do you think you are doing to bull breeds when you openly admit to advertising your stud dogs will serve aggressive bitches

How much good will the two Staffordshire bitches you were advertising for sale a few days ago the 'brood bitches without papers' do for bull breeds.
as you say very few bitches well that isnt saying all is it some bitches are ready to mate but are dog aggressive

and why cant i advertise saying hold till x-mas you writing the law know isnt that up to me when i advertise

well if a dog dosnt like other dogs is that a cause not to breed not in my book

well if you read the advert properly there wasnt 2 staffys it was 1 staffy and 1 english bull
and as i explained before and i have to do it again know for ppl who dont have a clue, they are not mine they are advertised on behalf of a freind ,if they were mine i would openly say

and as to not haveing a clue i dont think i would be were i am know if that was the case
plus just because some ppl work in a different way to you or have differant views to you or opinons you have to be angry with them and think they are monsters
can i ask who made you judge and jury or even god?
Meg
Supervisor

26-12-2006, 12:31 AM
as you say very few bitches well that isnt saying all is it some bitches are ready to mate but are dog aggressive

and why cant i advertise saying hold till x-mas you writing the law know isnt that up to me when i advertise

well if a dog dosnt like other dogs is that a cause not to breed not in my book

well if you read the advert properly there wasnt 2 staffys it was 1 staffy and 1 english bull
and as i explained before and i have to do it again know for ppl who dont have a clue, they are not mine they are advertised on behalf of a freind ,if they were mine i would openly say

and as to not haveing a clue i dont think i would be were i am know if that was the case
plus just because some ppl work in a different way to you or have differant views to you or opinons you have to be angry with them and think they are monsters
can i ask who made you judge and jury or even god?
Sometimes a reply is not necessary ,reading between the lines of the previous posts is all that is needed for people to get the meaning ...
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2006, 11:45 AM
Originally Posted by megan57collies View Post
With a normally good naturered bitch who then turns on her litter, what evidence is there that the litter would be affected in producing on their own litter. Sometimes there is not an explanation why a bitch turns one minute and then is fine with a second litter. I think you can only go on your experience of your dog and your breed.
Putting aside any medical reasons, there is no evidence that a brood bitch turning on her puppies will then reacts with those pups growing up and doing the same thing to their litters. Bitches can also sense things with their litter when things are not right. Many breeders will not post mortem a pup even if the mother kills them. But some who do find out by post mortem that the pup that was killed or rejected by it's mother was seriously deformed internally. Something the bitch picked up on but we would not.

This is why I stated IMO (In My Opinion) I did not state this was backed up by any form of survey. it is an observation I have made in the past, but if a mother is teaching her offspring from the moment it is born, then surely the pup will learn this behaviour from its mother (if it survives her) and so has a higher possibility of becoming like her mother, unlike a pup that has learnt from a good mother will possibly be a good mother herself. once again I personally would not breed from a bad brood bitch based on my own observations this is my opinion, an opinions were invited on this subject.

Mo
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

26-12-2006, 11:59 PM
Sometimes a reply is not necessary ,reading between the lines of the previous posts is all that is needed for people to get the meaning ...
oh no i like to reply to your answers i enjoy it very much i like to speak my mind and put my veiw across and talk about things thats what this site is for isnt it
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »