View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2006, 12:08 PM
Is it possible that Bryn ate some slug pellets? I read somewhere about cats being accidentally poisoned when gardeners put them down
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2006, 12:10 PM
So sorry BM, Please give my best wishes to your sister.........
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2006, 12:13 PM
i dont know my sister has never used them and bryn only ever went out in there garden to do his business and then would come staright back in but he didnt return whether someone has put them down and havent realized the nasty side of pellets or someone did put them down its so horrible to think of
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2006, 12:20 PM
OMG this is terrible, I'm so, so sorry for your sister losing her beloved Bryn, what on earth could have happened then? Surely somebody wouldn't have put poison down in someone else's garden!! I can only think of slug pellets too, but then of course they wouldn't have used them knowing they have animals. Maybe the neighbour has been using them and with all this rain some of it might have seeped under the fence or something? Maybe the cat got hold of a slug who had eaten a pellet! It's truly, truly tragic, especially after what's recently happened to you with poor George. I am so sorry Jen.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2006, 12:23 PM
OMG poor Bryn & your Sister too.

Walk free at the Bridge Bryn Lie in the sun & purr away

I never use any poisons in the garden better the plants get slug damaged than animals die.
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2006, 12:24 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this. Lets hope (in a way) that the source was accidental at least then it can be removed and she can relax with the others. Please pass on our love and prayers.
hazel xx
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2006, 01:03 PM
thank you helena for your kind care its been a real shock to us all one minute hes there the next gone my sister loved bryn so much he went everywhere with her its a real shame that a beautiful cat had to die in such a way all alone well hes with all the others now at rainbow bridge where he can be happy and free from all lifes pain and he can now run and play with george and mogwee be happy you to friends to the end
thank you joedeeuk for your kind words i totally agree with you ive never put any poisons down whats so ever
thank you hazel for your lovely kind words i will pass on everyones lovely messages to my sister and i know she will want to thank you all from the bottom of her heart thank you all for caring so much and giving such wonderful comments to a lost life
thank you moli for your lovely comments i will pass on everyones prayers to my sister
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2006, 01:20 PM
Oh Jenn I'm so sorry for your sister's loss

Rest in peace Bryn
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2006, 01:54 PM
thats is appaling - so sorry for your sister jen. purrs in the sun at the bridge Bryn.
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2006, 03:21 PM
oh that is terrible news jen send hugs to your sis from us {{{ hugs }}}
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >